Buyer Beware SBF

kodo36

Not at all but I'm trying to find out more...the guy tried dealing with me outside of this site so don't know a lot of "truth" about him, only the lies he's told. i do know he lied about his name, address and number. I also know that he's ripped off friends and stole ****. Now he's joined this site and is a new member but don't know his user name yet. I'm trying to find out more about him so I can ID him. I said from the beginning that I wasn't sure where to go with this so here I am.

kodo36

Listen to what I'm saying, he gave a FAKE addy and number so no good...I'm trying to find out his real address, number and username.

kodo36

Hold up, I'm not the bad dealer so don't go there! I gave everything I know and was just trying to give ppl on here a heads up but screw it...if this is how ppl are treated on here then I'll just delete the thread. I just joined the site and may never deal on here, I joined because I have friends that use this site.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
What were we supposed to believe? You gave us nothing. They even tried to help you but you're apparently retarded. You won't be missed

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Is it this guy? He might be in cahoots with guy on the left who is pretty shady himself.
gallery-1478606391-saved-by-the-bell-running-zack.png

RustyShakleford

Hold up, I'm not the bad dealer so don't go there! I gave everything I know and was just trying to give ppl on here a heads up but screw it...if this is how ppl are treated on here then I'll just delete the thread. I just joined the site and may never deal on here, I joined because I have friends that use this site.
please leave then

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure why people post these if they wont out the individual. Waste of time. Buyer beware but im not telling.