SBFNJ Chapter 24

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
Team dbo :D

Do you know if they caught that dog that stole my burger last night?!?

lol I've got names for days.

that little ****er took it and ran. caught that son of a ***** waiter with his various accents too. GOT HEEEEEM.

glad to see you made it back safe homie.

seanbigguy

The Veteran
Warehouse Sale !!!
Full Dye sublimated Jerseys
Full Dye Hoodies
Full Dye Sublimated shorts .
Adidas Turfs and shoes
Combat bats , gloves , bags
Unbelievable Prices !!!

warehouse_sale_ad_flt%203_zpsajz60z9g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
North Jersey guys:

I am running a USSSA Men's E tournament in Secaucus next Saturday, May 16th. Please let me know if your team is interested. I have 6 teams at the moment. :thumb::thumb:

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
North Jersey guys:

I am running a USSSA Men's E tournament in Secaucus next Saturday, May 16th. Please let me know if your team is interested. I have 6 teams at the moment. :thumb::thumb:

very interested...will need a flight, hotel, and a bar tab

jstrong

They love to hate me
Vic finds bromance on Grindr and now all you guys do is surf that app... geez, i remember when i could look forward each morning to bantering nonsense from the north 7 pages long. those were the days, now politz is photoshopping himself to get dates..

WeaponX

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone here local have a verizon upgrade they arent using? Willing to pay for it or trade my iphone 5s for it! Hit me up jersey!

blakcherry329

Vic finds bromance on Grindr and now all you guys do is surf that app... geez, i remember when i could look forward each morning to bantering nonsense from the north 7 pages long. those were the days, now politz is photoshopping himself to get dates..

Yeah, I hear ya. It was always a fun to attack your softball skills, or the lack thereof. :bigok:

We need another North vs. South game/bbq

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
So the Hi lo this weekend should be pretty good. almost all the big boys aside for AMG and assassins at the moment