SBFNJ Chapter 24

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn haven't been on here in a long time and I see the last post was made on Sunday. We used to have a thread closed in less than a week.

this thread runs on out of staters reliving the good ole days :rolleyes:

BBOS is too busy playing with kittens, Ilyk2win is too upset at E players blowing up his box, chrismo is prob banned for pushing beach body shakes, madster has 5 usernames now banned, politz is shinning his classic cars, Magicman is too busy shinning his state championship trophies, Gorms is very busy taking BP with conference players and visiting Disney world & i'm too busy finding my next meal & fat chicks to make bad decisions with.

DID I MISS ANYONE :D

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
this thread runs on out of staters reliving the good ole days :rolleyes:

BBOS is too busy playing with kittens, Ilyk2win is too upset at E players blowing up his box, chrismo is prob banned for pushing beach body shakes, madster has 5 usernames now banned, politz is shinning his classic cars, Magicman is too busy shinning his state championship trophies, Gorms is very busy taking BP with conference players and visiting Disney world & i'm too busy finding my next meal & fat chicks to make bad decisions with.

DID I MISS ANYONE :D

Oh the good ol days, I miss those days

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Strobert

A lot of North Jersey guys on here, so I will post again:

Steven Strobert Charity tournament, Secaucus
Aug 29
Millridge and other fields
GSL rules (similar to Utrip)
Utrip bats
Upper/lower flights

Confirmed:
Children's Place
Strobert Foundation
The Bulls
Nutrition Zone
Waka/PT
Waka/Northern
Super Studs
Gorillas
Razorbacks
Whatever Softball

Interested:
Fabulous Stylz

Text or contact me for info, or to enter

blakcherry329

A lot of North Jersey guys on here, so I will post again:

Steven Strobert Charity tournament, Secaucus
Aug 29
Millridge and other fields
GSL rules (similar to Utrip)
Utrip bats
Upper/lower flights

Confirmed:
Children's Place
Strobert Foundation
The Bulls
Nutrition Zone
Waka/PT
Waka/Northern
Super Studs
Gorillas
Razorbacks
Whatever Softball

Interested:
Fabulous Stylz

Text or contact me for info, or to enter

I hope we get in this one. Only a 35minute drive as opposed to 2hrs for Brick:mad:

jstrong

They love to hate me
tell me your still driving that corolla? cant imagine what that thing was in its prior life to get such a prison sentence.

blakcherry329

tell me your still driving that corolla? cant imagine what that thing was in its prior life to get such a prison sentence.

LMAO. No the Corolla died peacefully in its sleep 2 years ago.

I, too, miss the days of yore when we would all marvel at jstrong's lack of talent.:biggthumpup:

jstrong

They love to hate me
after having surgery on my wrists 2 seasons ago i've been legit... and cherry, i seem to remember owning your ass like i was ray j and you were kim k.

blakcherry329

after having surgery on my wrists 2 seasons ago i've been legit... and cherry, i seem to remember owning your ass like i was ray j and you were kim k.
Legit is relative.
I'm flattered that you find me attractive, but I'm hetero***ual.:biggthumpup:

I seem to remember you going 1-2.

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
North Jersey guys: I am looking for a few players for my Secaucus fall team. I do not need a pitcher, catcher, 1B, or EH. I do need glove infield, or outfield. Please PM or text me if you are not on a team but would like to play in the Fall league this year.

blakcherry329

North Jersey guys: I am looking for a few players for my Secaucus fall team. I do not need a pitcher, catcher, 1B, or EH. I do need glove infield, or outfield. Please PM or text me if you are not on a team but would like to play in the Fall league this year.

So "No Fat Guys" is what you're saying. lol

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
USSSA running something. saw it on FB. ask Jimbo Slice (TexasAZ)

When are you going to start running the DK / H&B / Bud Light / Dead Lizards / Krispy Kreme / Portillo's fundraisers for next season?!?

need to get my flights & rental cars set up :D