SBFNJ Chapter 24

seanbigguy

The Veteran
Evo9x_tournament_flyer_2015_FINAL2%204_zpsflggf4th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

EvanSinc69

Addicted to Softballfans
Halloween Hot Dog Eating contest Saturday 10/31/15 open to all softball players. $250 per team +$15.00 for umpires
Rules:
- Dress in full softball uniform
- No hands allowed, you must use only your mouth
- ASA rules
- No shaved sticks, or balls
- no pumping off until after you eat

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
Halloween Hot Dog Eating contest Saturday 10/31/15 open to all softball players. $250 per team +$15.00 for umpires
Rules:
- Dress in full softball uniform
- No hands allowed, you must use only your mouth
- ASA rules
- No shaved sticks, or balls
- no pumping off until after you eat

This sounds a lot like a Double AA tourney :D

A location to fly my sandbagging SBF team in would be wonderful :thumb:

EvanSinc69

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard through the facevine there was some issues with shaved bats and middle shots in double A Playoffs in B bracket...very surprising that glass would be used in that league. Hope it didn't tarnish the B championship

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone local looking for BP balls? got a big box full that I bought from philphan89 earlier this year and just am not going to use them.

$30 and they are yours.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard through the facevine there was some issues with shaved bats and middle shots in double A Playoffs in B bracket...very surprising that glass would be used in that league. Hope it didn't tarnish the B championship

:D

anyone local looking for BP balls? got a big box full that I bought from philphan89 earlier this year and just am not going to use them.

$30 and they are yours.

Watch out for this POS NJ folk, We agreed on a pretty solid deal IMO through a FB groupie page & he backed out for some odd ball reason!

:rolleyes:

jstrong

They love to hate me
i still hold down myspace because there is less drama on that site. me and tom, tom and me.

i was repping brick hard this fall, havent been in lakehood in a minute. and scotty if i was to have a ghey experience with you i'd cover your nipplets in honey.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
i still hold down myspace because there is less drama on that site. me and tom, tom and me.

i was repping brick hard this fall, havent been in lakehood in a minute. and scotty if i was to have a ghey experience with you i'd cover your nipplets in honey.

he would beat you to it.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
How's Portillos treating ya Scotty?????

Ive been treating portillos well :D

If you're ever out here lmk, I'm about 15 mins from Naperville & 30 from downtown pending time of day!

If we make this donut glaze ill fly in for sure :eek:

he would beat you to it.

2014 worlds bruh, Shamu will never float the same again!

Batta3674

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive been treating portillos well :D

If you're ever out here lmk, I'm about 15 mins from Naperville & 30 from downtown pending time of day!

If we make this donut glaze ill fly in for sure :eek:

2014 worlds bruh, Shamu will never float the same again!

You got it bud, if I'm coming out that way I'll hit ya up. Ya gotta try Vito and Nicks pizza downtown too. Thier pizza is really good and close to what we have here

Softballfan22

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA/USA NJ Golf Outing

ASA/USA of NJ will be hosting a Golf Outing on Sunday, May 1st at Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Lakewood, NJ.

Details are below:

Registration Opens @ 11:00 AM * 4 person scramble * Driving Range Included * 18 holes with cart * BBQ Dinner to follow * Consecutive Tee Times Start at 11:42 AM * Cost per player: $130

Closest to the Pin, Long Drive and Awards for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishing teams
Giveaways and Raffles including USA Softball Apparel and Demarini Bats!

To register or for more information please contact:
Rob Capizzano Email: [email protected] Phone: 732-406-7100 Website: www.usasoftballnj.com

Players Must Register by Monday, April 25, 2016

jstrong

They love to hate me
need an of with strong arm, 1st baseman and p or back up p for Belmar league starting in April.. Holla at yer boi if yer down with the sickness.