SBFNJ Chapter 24

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
This MF'r right here......thought you moved or something?

FYI - this is my first post in here in about 5 years....see ya'll in 2024
I moved to the middle of nowhere but still in NJ. Haven't been playing much ball outside of league the last few years. I did play in a backyard charity tourney with Jim Degour last year, which was fun and also the only tournament I've played in the last 3 or 4 years. Kinda miss it.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. Yeah, still out here. This past year I was more like the Slow pitch DeGrom. No run support. :D
Who were you with DC Air? It's been a while...

I was going to play D with Synergy in 2018 but I was neck deep in renovations on my new house and just didn't have the time to commit.

This year I can commit (if anyone is looking) I just cant go to worlds in the fall.

blakcherry329

Lol. DC Air is a distant memory. Best team I played on, by far. I was playing with NJ Wiseguys. We sucked, big time, but it was fun. I'll reach out if we need guys, for sure.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
I played overnight indoor in Lawrence on the 21st. Nice complex. White clincher with a white dome was kinda dumb but whatever. My main takeaways were:

1) I didn't recognize anybody. Total shame. Used to enjoy seeing some of you ladies out there.

2) Situational hitting is dead.

3) Tournaments are still about 30% genuinely great guys out there to compete and have fun. 70% borderline scumbags.

4) I may be getting old but I can still hang with the youngins.