SBFNJ Chapter 24

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Secaucus

Question for you guys in my area here in Hudson/Bergen County.

I will be looking for a few guys on both of my Men's league teams due to guys moving, getting married, and other defections. :wtf2:

Secaucus weeknight - looking for two OF, one IF, really any position - A division - probably Wednesday nights

Sunday morning ABL league - looking for 3 or 4 quality guys, any position

PM/Text me if interested. :biggthumpup:

jedemont

The Veteran
Question for you guys in my area here in Hudson/Bergen County.

I will be looking for a few guys on both of my Men's league teams due to guys moving, getting married, and other defections. :wtf2:

Secaucus weeknight - looking for two OF, one IF, really any position - A division - probably Wednesday nights

Sunday morning ABL league - looking for 3 or 4 quality guys, any position

PM/Text me if interested. :biggthumpup:

I take a xl and #00, thank you :mod:

NJFreedomSports

Starting Player
Umpire Clinic

The FSA Softball Umpire clinic is now accepting applications. Classes are Thursdays. from 7-9:00pm beginning February in Neptune. We offer training in rules and mechanics instruction for individuals wishing to become a certified softball umpire. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be assigned softball games in various locations in Monmouth, and Ocean counties for both league and tournament play. No experience is needed and all new softball umpires will begin to work games during the 2015 season. Games are played from April through early November. For more information: [email protected] or 732 200-0967

blakcherry329

Umpire Clinic

The FSA Softball Umpire clinic is now accepting applications. Classes are Thursdays. from 7-9:00pm beginning February in Neptune. We offer training in rules and mechanics instruction for individuals wishing to become a certified softball umpire. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be assigned softball games in various locations in Monmouth, and Ocean counties for both league and tournament play. No experience is needed and all new softball umpires will begin to work games during the 2015 season. Games are played from April through early November. For more information: [email protected] or 732 200-0967

Any clinics up here near civilization?:D

texasAZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Any clinics up here near civilization?:D

USSSA clinic for new umpires Sunday, Feb 15 at Rutgers University following the regular state meeting. There will also be clinics for returning umpires in March likely in Rahway and Lakewood.

If anyone is interested in becoming certified as a USSSA umpire, Bob "Sach" Savarese is the guy to talk to. If you email me at [email protected] I can get you his information or help you register for the classes. :bigok:

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
NJ USSSA clinic? It's simple, unless it's a 25 mph fastball under the knees and by the feet then it's not a strike. Everyone in NJ knows that:rolleyes:

blakcherry329

USSSA clinic for new umpires Sunday, Feb 15 at Rutgers University following the regular state meeting. There will also be clinics for returning umpires in March likely in Rahway and Lakewood.

If anyone is interested in becoming certified as a USSSA umpire, Bob "Sach" Savarese is the guy to talk to. If you email me at [email protected] I can get you his information or help you register for the classes. :bigok:

Ok, cool. thanks.:biggthumpup:

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Happy New year everyone. with the tragedy that happened with Russ. I hope everyone took the time to be with their loved ones and tell them how much they mean. Ya never know when the last time will be.

I wish my whole SBFNJ family a blessed 2015 and hope everyone succeeds their goals for the year.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
20sao90.jpg

Mohawk's ex-All Star SS selling some shaved sticks!