SBFNJ Chapter 24

JGorms41

Addicted to Softballfans
Remember the days we would go through 20 pages a day lol. my how times have changed. yet the questions in the open board are still the same ha

blakcherry329

Remember the days we would go through 20 pages a day lol. my how times have changed. yet the questions in the open board are still the same ha

Yeah, North/South games, bashing jstrong, etc. Those were the days. Life got in the way, dammit. Sucks getting old(er). :mad:

jstrong

They love to hate me
well of course it was if you were with her... unfortunately for you, i tore it up like one of your lame pitches and now it looks like a roast beef melt.

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
I know nobody checks this page anymore but....

My new number is (347) 777-8033.

Yeah what happened to this page? We used to fill this with so much garbage.

You would like it up here. Almost everything is modified. Very little co-ed asa slow pitch and one unlimited arc league in a 60 mile radius,.

blakcherry329

I think a lot of the younger guys started settling down, a bit. People moving away and stuff. ;-)

Yeah, I miss modified. I haven't played modified in a few years(however I always hit modified or baseballs in the cages. lol). I play in mostly Clincher slow pitch leagues now. It's like BP pitching. Keeps me off the streets. lol
Hopefully I'll play a few tournaments this year.

Sloth91

who's around central nj near new brunswick or princeton? just coming off hand surgery i need to get some swings in slow and steady

thepiombino

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a new weekday team this fall in the Bridgewater area. Anyone need an infielder? Prefer 3rd, but can play anywhere.