Scn3 or Scx3

Iceberg693693

Part Time Player
What is personal favorite of the 2 n why? Trying to get one on the cheaper side to just game the hell out so I get max value. If price is comparable, which way do u guys go? Also do u suggest trying to find the cleanest looking one for a few more bucks or just getting a webbed up but not cracked gtg gamer for the cheapest I could find? I know they have a tank rep.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Flex here too. Extended is a bit more rigid imo, and though I like stiff bats flex is just perfect for me.
So, I don't which fits you best.

I've always owned a SCX3 and loved them, favorite bat ever. I just got a 28 oz SCN3 recently after my old SCX3 broke so I'll be swinging it in league and will be able to compare them directly.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28oz SCX3 for .52s and 30oz SCX3 for .44/375s
I've owned and gamed multiple Flex and Extendeds from 27-30oz ;)

Can't go wrong with either, but to me I've always preferred the stiffer barrel of the Extended.
Both are and swing balanced and typically inline with sticker weight.

///////////////
What color do you like more? Pretty much equal pop and distance. Extended is a little stiffer tho and i like red more

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Whichever. Get a beat to hell flex or extended. With the .52s it'll still last you a good while. I won't hesitate to use either.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I didn't like one better than the other, but I did like both in a 28 rather than the lighter weights.

So it's 5-4 with 2 ties...

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I used to love the SCN3's, but when they really get broken in...They started to break (barrel flexing so much that flakes of paint flew off with each hit). I got a 28 SCX3 and the rest was history. My vote is SCX3, I have owned about a dozen of them from 27 to 30 ounces and 28 is my all time favorite and I will never sell my prettiest one that only has one tiny scratch and the clear coat is as shiny as a brand new car. I dont think they hit the 52 ball quite as well as the new demarini's though. Gaming a 2015 CL22ASA right now.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
scx3 if you like a stiffer feel and scn3 if you like a flexy handle. Don't think there's much of a difference in exit speed between the two

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
My vote is for the Extended but you can't go wrong with either
hitting harder balls. Just compression tested my Flex this
morning at the fields for playoff games, not even close to broken in.
Same bat/barrel, slightly different taper .