Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallings18

Outsider Looking in!
DeHeart24 Hooked it UP!!!

DeHeart24 gave me the best gift I have received yet from participating in SS.. He got me 2 T-Shirts ( Local Fire Dept and A local Softball T-shirt with my number on it) 2 Bag of Chips ( 1 BBQ- 1 Plain Locally made), 6 Pk Local Beer, Phiten Necklace, and 2 boxes of TastyKakes! All is amazing and WELL worth the wait!!! Thanks you and I hope your family has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

1293111840.jpg

BROE

Addicted to Softballfans
It's funny and sad to go through this thread and read the responses. You can sure tell who is in the spirit and is really appreciative of their gift, and the ones that are dissapointed. My gift has not come in, but I know it's on the way, and I am super excited to get it.

Merry Christmas all!

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Just received a 3rd box from BanjoDan with a bunch more goodies!

In the latest delivery there was the following:
2 bottles of Vess' Cream Soda
Bag of Billy Goat Chip Company potato chips
Bag of Old Vienna of St. Louis Red Hot Riplets chips (these are being eaten as I type this and are the goods!)
A bottle of Fiebings Neatsfoot Oil that my Pro Preferred will love
A Dudley Thunder SW ball

BanjoDan has literally sent me every treat that St. Louis and its surrounding areas have to offer and I love every bit of it. Thanks again Dan!

Should have one more little thing coming.

NoRangeAg

three three
Should have one more little thing coming.

I checked the mail yesterday and noticed the small envelope with the $50 New Era gift card.

I really can't thank you enough for everything, you knocked it out of the park this year! Thanks for everything again and I hope you and your family have a great and Merry Christmas!

BROE

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up the first (yes - FIRST) package from Whitehall - Some sweet Under Armour compression shorts and compression longsleeve! Awesome pick, and I can't wait for the next box to arrive!! After all is recieved, I will take picks.

Thanks dude!!

SwampDnkey32

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my last box in the mail today from my secret santa. We got a t-ball set for my boy, a tangled barbie for my little girl, and I got a new worth pitching mask. Thanks from my family goes out to Im Gloving It

sgammons17

got another package from Nunya Bidniz today and it was filled with stuff for everyone in my family
Photo0157.jpg

Elite Hat
Elite Shorts
3 Dri-Fit Shirts
Mizuno Glove for my 4 year old
Blanket for my 1 year old
Shower Gel for the wife

thanks bro for the gifts they are greatly appreciated and from my family to yours we would like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
got another package from Nunya Bidniz today and it was filled with stuff for everyone in my family
Photo0157.jpg

Elite Hat
Elite Shorts
3 Dri-Fit Shirts
Mizuno Glove for my 4 year old
Blanket for my 1 year old
Shower Gel for the wife
4 year old boy
thanks bro for the gifts they are greatly appreciated and from my family to yours we would like to wish you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

he sent you a little boy, man that's nice!

Last edited:

BallewTheBear

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a box of goodies from Jobu!! Everything is AWESOME!!! I didn't ask for white grip but I needed some, I was just fixing to buy some actually to put my grip n rip on my fulk and connell, thanks a bunch bro, Merry Christmas to you and yours! Your AWESOME!!! :D:D:D

picture.php

Last edited:

DEHeart24

Addicted to Softballfans
Steven White from AL... Thank you so much bro... I dont know your screen name as my daughter ripped your note off before I could read it...

I got a NIW Mizuno Wrath 120..

Awesome... very much appreciated!!

Jbird11

I got my package from Toph today....

However, it's sitting under my tree, un-opened until tomorrow night! (Always open my stuff on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day)

Thanks in advance!
:)

I got my box today from OGLE (thats what the return address name was?)
Thx Bro! So I got a box of macadamia nut chocolates for the wife for the greatest place on the planet..Maui(cant promise shes actually gonna get any..LOL)
A L/S & S/S Molson slo-pitch jerseys...
a pair of Boombah battin gloves..
A Red Sox lanyard
A Redskins magnet thats going in the middle of the fridge & a decal for my truck
and a sweet huge coffee table book about college football!
MERRY X-MAS BRO.....THX SO MUCH!

n8ers

Word
Recieved my second package from Hoodlum11 today! THX BRO!!! You are one heck of a SS!
XL SBF T-SHIRT
XL DRI FIT JERSEY
"WS" FLEXFIT HAT
INDIANS VISOR FOR WHEN I SWITCH TO THE PINK TEAM
L WORTH TITAN PANTS!
XL RAWLINGS WORKHORSE BATTING GLOVES
HAMMER
IMG_20101223_155927.jpg

Madsunz

So, now that it isn't 12:30 in the morning after helping a buddy who's ripping out his bathroom - here are the pics of my SS gift from A. Roberson in Oklahoma. I must have put that I was a Twins and Vikings fan in my entry :D He hooked me up with 4 new T-shirts. I won't need any new ones for a while. My oldest son absolutely loves the Favre peeing on the cheese shirt. He has two Calvin and Hobbes books right now, he noticed it right away. The Minnie and Paul shirt is awesome too! The other Vikings shirt has a nice little embroidered Viking on the chest - pretty sweet.

I also received two pair of Easton batting gloves in my size (XL), great neutral colors as well (gray/black and white/black). These will come in handy for sure. I received a Wilson 13" softball glove that is just starting to get broken in. This will be a great glove to put in the bag for the guy who ALWAYS seems to forget/lose his glove. Every team has one of those guys. The new white Worth grip will come in handy, I love OG grips for most bats, and you can never have enough of those laying around. The Gatorade water bottle was perfect for my 4 year old. He always gets mad that everyone else has their own bottle and he doesn't - well, now he does!

Thanks again A. Roberson (whatever your screen name is). I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jay

DSC03743.jpg

DSC03744.jpg

Bagel_7

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I received a 30 giftcard to the sbf store 11/26 my secret santa idropbombs said he was sending another package out so I was waiting to post pics, but since its xmas eve here's what I bought with it.
2010-12-24_07-22-04_618.jpg

thank you very much idropbombs for the gift card, I had a lot of fun with the ss this year and am looking forward to next years. I've been obsessed with this section since the day I signed up!

alteredzx

Bazinga
SHIEK hooked it up!! Almost liked he knew me all my life!!

litre of Jager - THIS IS MY DRINK!!!!
Oakland Raiders fleece blanket
3 homemade salsas!!
Shirt for my lil girl
not pictured but a Oklahoma shirt

THANKS A TON BRO!!! It will be greatly appreciated!!

i55ifc.jpg

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
Recieved my second package from Hoodlum11 today! THX BRO!!! You are one heck of a SS!
XL SBF T-SHIRT
XL DRI FIT JERSEY
"WS" FLEXFIT HAT
INDIANS VISOR FOR WHEN I SWITCH TO THE PINK TEAM
L WORTH TITAN PANTS!
XL RAWLINGS WORKHORSE BATTING GLOVES
HAMMER
IMG_20101223_155927.jpg

Nice Giftz!!! The hammer is the best of the bunch.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.