Secret Santa 2015 Outstanding Bad Secret Santa's

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
You and your roommate seem to type just alike, just sayin...

Hmm...so do we SAINT! WTF!?

Weird? LOL

Jbird11

So... GTI is a scumbag... are the SuperSecretSantas stepping it up for Chubby or what are we doin?

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Been a while since I've seen the old 'it was my roommate' excuse

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
This semi makes sense, until I look at the email address your SS entry came from and if your ex friend signed up with your info..... he also hacked into your work email address and sent the entry from there and received the reply from my email, deleted it so you couldn't see it and also hacked your phone and sent me replies saying you got the info late as a reasoning why it was late...

Chubby_43

He said he is done with SBF.. He told me I will get some $$$. But I am not holding my breath on that at all. I am normally a very trusting the person but there are way too many questions

Joker

This semi makes sense, until I look at the email address your SS entry came from and if your ex friend signed up with your info..... he also hacked into your work email address and sent the entry from there and received the reply from my email, deleted it so you couldn't see it and also hacked your phone and sent me replies saying you got the info late as a reasoning why it was late...

i forwarded you the PMs i got

Ron T

W.O.M.D.
Details are I havent been on here in months! At least 6! Someone I thought was a friend was using my account! I screwed up and left it logged on and he has been using my screen name. He has several ngtg deals on a few names and now has one on my name....with Bonecrusher! BUT I personally fixed that. I grabbed and returned the stolen bat and even sent the bat that was supposed to be traded too. Meaning Bonecrusher got 2 bats back! The thief and my exfriend is out a bat! and im out the postage to sent it!

In the Secret santa thing....I personaly didnt sign up! BUT I attemped to give what few bats I have as a gift! Then I offered $100 paypal gift....depending on if I can get some from my exfriend (the one that screwed everyone) or even his family! Or wait until my next check and I'll pay and get the money from him on my own time! But that wasnt good enough?

I know this isnt the way stuff should have went down! But I havent used sbfs, used my board bros trust or anything. I Steve Gilchrist am trying to right the wrongs done under my name! So if thats not enough...I dont know what is????

Steve Gilchrist
Who is this ex friend, that supposedly stole your identity; name, contact info, etc.
Did you file a police report?
MOST PEOPLE WITH MORALS,SUCH AS YOU PROFESS TO HAVE, would make the situation right immediately by shelling out funds from your pocket. But not you.
You are a master story teller in your own mind. Too bad, you're the only believer, out there. SAD,SAD,SAD!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
On the bright side, only one SS fail is actually good news...sadly.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry I can forward the text's and other PM's.. I don't think this guy is on the up and up

Sorry your dealing with this, but try to not let it discourage you from the SS program. I have personally done this the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed it greatly! Its fun shopping for others and seeing the pictures when they get them. It truly sucks you having to deal with this BS but dont worry SBF family will take care of ya cause thats whats its all about!

Chubby_43

Sorry your dealing with this, but try to not let it discourage you from the SS program. I have personally done this the last 3 yrs and have enjoyed it greatly! Its fun shopping for others and seeing the pictures when they get them. It truly sucks you having to deal with this BS but dont worry SBF family will take care of ya cause thats whats its all about!

Bro same type of thing happened two years ago too. The guy came through with a custom glove but I had to wait 6 months to get it

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

:wtf2:

:ban:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
You and your roommate seem to type just alike, just sayin...

Hmm...so do we SAINT! WTF!?

Weird? LOL

ta_cheese0402_12870461_8col.jpg

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
No ban needed, he can only see this section until everything is cleared up, we want it cleared up but also working on some things in the background...
Pm if anyone wants to help

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
gti, what saint it trying to relay to you is that your story is like a processed dairy product in North America that originated from emmental cheese of the area around Emmental, Switzerland. This dairy product in North America commonly called swiss cheese usually contains several holes in it thus its likeliness to your story.

Joker

like that he didn't mention this guy was his roommate until the address came into question

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
GTI44, are you even really in the military? Or are you one of those stolen valor people. If so your integrity is horrible and you screwing another member of the military in a different branch speaks so highly of your moral ethics. I would really like to speak to your Sgt Major and see what type of Solider you really are.

Chubby_43

I texted him earlier today.. So as of yet, I have yet to hear back from him. So I am not holding my breath that he'll honor his word because there seems to be some questionable character flaws.