Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

O-Prime

UH OH
Just got my second package from cordo22 and i got to say he hooked me up. Thanks for the beer and shorts, he also sent my boxer some treats! Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my second package from cordo22 and i got to say he hooked me up. Thanks for the beer and shorts, he also sent my boxer some treats! Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas

No problem man! enjoy that liquid goodness. Yuengling is definitely up there in goodness and those other Michigan craft beers are fairly good as well. I hope the shorts fit as well!

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
Got this today in the mail. Second box not expected by any means. From NM but no Name. I think it is from Firemanbutch no name included.
Trying to upload pictures.

SeedHitter24

Addicted to Softballfans
I received a package yesterday from someone. No name or note in box, return name was Secret Santa. But I received a Warfighter Mayhem ASA bat. Thank you to whoever it is from. Will post pics later

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Got this today in the mail. Second box not expected by any means. From NM but no Name. I think it is from Firemanbutch no name included.
Trying to upload pictures.

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/danielsprain/media/Photo%20on%2012-15-15%20at%207.27%20PM_zpshyziyjrq.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

A niw Combat Wanted sr league bat, Nice Nike Shirt,7 Balls, Batting Gloves, Bat Wax and some toe warmers for the Wisconsin winter. I think New Mexico has had more snow than we have. This is an awesome Christmas gift.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

Wasn't me buddy but awesome gift!! Mine will go out on Friday to a state in the south ;)

dan83

Addicted to Softballfans
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/danielsprain/media/Photo%20on%2012-15-15%20at%207.27%20PM_zpshyziyjrq.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

A niw Combat Wanted sr league bat, Nice Nike Shirt,7 Balls, Batting Gloves, Bat Wax and some toe warmers for the Wisconsin winter. I think New Mexico has had more snow than we have. This is an awesome Christmas gift.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family.

Actual SS is t7chas
Thanks so much it's very cool to get a new bats to try.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

DirtBags35

Got home today and had a package waiting for me from TravisDBX, thank you very much, I got a nice St. Louis Blues Hoodies, a throw back Blues t shirt, and a Blues Beanies. Thank you very much great gifts I'll take more pictures, once I get more time, running to my daughters program.

joey2525joey711

dodgers fan 4life
E30dirty hooked it up with spiderz batting gloves sick a Easton bat and a drifit shirt thank you sir and loved that the bat box was wrapped up made it feel like Christmas. Merry Christmas

Last edited:

e30dirty

Extra Hitter
E30dirty hooked it up with a Easton bat will get pics up soon thank you sir and loved that the bat box was wrapped up made it feel like Christmas. Merry Christmas

Glad you like it, there shoulda also been another small gift in there with the bat. You also have another gift coming as well.

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
WOWWWW he even got you approved for 40,000K TravisDBX is tha man!

Got home today and had a package waiting for me from TravisDBX, thank you very much, I got a nice St. Louis Blues Hoodies, a throw back Blues t shirt, and a Blues Beanies. Thank you very much great gifts I'll take more pictures, once I get more time, running to my daughters program.

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans

Is this Serious?

Wasn't expecting this!!

Thanks

Merry Christmas Brother!

....you don't post much, so I had no idea what to get. Hopefully you get plenty of use out of those... I wanted to keep that jersey for myself. Haha

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you like it. Keep an eye out early next week for another box.

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Package #2 from Shaggy24 (charlie) came yesterday, and he really outdid himself...perfect gifts for all 3 of kids and I to go along with the FU Dawg he sent me earlier :) Thanks so much, Charlie, hope your SS hooks you up!
An Awesome My Little Pony for my babygirl :)
1217151648.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A dinosaur set for the little man
1217151648b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A nerf gun for the big guy
1217151649a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the perfect nightcap for yours truly :) (thats a bottle of Jack with a coke can :) )
1217151649.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

shaggy24

"did i do that"
Package #2 from Shaggy24 (charlie) came yesterday, and he really outdid himself...perfect gifts for all 3 of kids and I to go along with the FU Dawg he sent me earlier :) Thanks so much, Charlie, hope your SS hooks you up!
An Awesome My Little Pony for my babygirl :)
1217151648.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A dinosaur set for the little man
1217151648b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A nerf gun for the big guy
1217151649a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the perfect nightcap for yours truly :) (thats a bottle of Jack with a coke can :) )
1217151649.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Glad u and the fam like it man. Have a great christmas. May GOD BLESS u and ur kids.

Gennaro23

Addicted to Softballfans
Received a pair of hangrites the other day from Andrew.

Thank you very much! I burned out all of my other turfs this year. Thank's again! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I'll post a pic later on!

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my 2nd box from djbaldmaninc tonight. A bunch of local goodies (which I have already taken part of) and a whole breast cancer awareness uniform (and as I always say "save a life, grope your wife" ;) )

e30dirty

Extra Hitter
"Chleb" Hooked it up. Got a SF hat and super nice pullover. Got some awesome looking CT BBQ sauces. Great gerber knife, a cabela's gift card, and some hand wipes for after I go hunting. Super stoked on all of it. Thanks again bro. will post pics when I get the time.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my gifts from dairishman today an he hooked me up for sure!
Got some snacks for myself, along with some cool hot sauces, and some dog treats for my dog which she loves! Then he hooked me up with a comic book, ***ual assault towell, bat wax, bat weight, thermal cup, evil sports stickers, two hats, 3n2 bag for my BP balls, a DeMarini sleeve an shirt, that wax shorts, a sweet combat long sleeve hitting shirt, and a Christmas card to top it off! Thanks bro I really appreciate it all! Hope u an yours have a merry Christmas an happy new year!

squirt

strokin and swingin
thanks to DoubleOhwho

thanks to my man Double on some great Christmas gifts.

I got a sweet set of Evil Bp balls, Super Bowl Champions Patriots hat, a windbreaker and Nike Hoodie.

thanks again brother.

DD#26

Addicted to Softballfans
merry christmas

I received my gift today from Chubby_43 , thank you for the Klutch brand hat & long sleeve jersey. Will post pics later

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
dttruax is awesome!

Just got home from a long weekend visiting family and found another box waiting. I got some BBQ sauce and rub from Georgia, Orioles golf balls and tees, a Terps ball marker and temporary tattoos and an activity book for my Daughter. I will get a pic up as soon as I get my house cleaned up some. Thanks again to dttruax. Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends!