Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got home from a long weekend visiting family and found another box waiting. I got some BBQ sauce and rub from Georgia, Orioles golf balls and tees, a Terps ball marker and temporary tattoos and an activity book for my Daughter. I will get a pic up as soon as I get my house cleaned up some. Thanks again to dttruax. Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends!

The temporary tattoos were for you.....

j/k

Hope you have a Merry Christmas.....

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Got my gifts from dairishman today an he hooked me up for sure!
Got some snacks for myself, along with some cool hot sauces, and some dog treats for my dog which she loves! Then he hooked me up with a comic book, ***ual assault towell, bat wax, bat weight, thermal cup, evil sports stickers, two hats, 3n2 bag for my BP balls, a DeMarini sleeve an shirt, that wax shorts, a sweet combat long sleeve hitting shirt, and a Christmas card to top it off! Thanks bro I really appreciate it all! Hope u an yours have a merry Christmas an happy new year!

Happy Holidays, glad you like the stuff

mihklo

Got this sweet bat from Josh Bettinger. Thanks bro and merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas bro.

Side note..... Send me your email address so I can forward you the receipt for it. Some reason they emailed it to me instead of sending it w the bat.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
No pics to post but I was awoken by the doorbell and found a bat box that was open on the end but still had a 27.5 Sonic +
I saw the cut tape and open flap and feared that it might not have been in there but it was. This will go excellent with my ASA Sonic and keep my namesake alive hahah.

mihklo

Helton went above and beyond! Sent me a nice wegman and my girls are loving all their gifts as well!!!

stillballin

The Veteran
received a box from the sbfs store.... very surprised and blessed to receive a new Easton roller in my team colors... I been considering replacing mine for awhile so this is perfect... receipt does not have senders name but I am pretty sure it is daveruth... Merry Christmas brother and thank you so very much...

sonic.. please mark me received and thank you for doing the ss again this year..

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans

Great gifts from bombdropper!!! Love every bit of it. Thanks for the amazing gift.
Merry Christmas brother!

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
Cory (Wiseguy18) hooked it up big time

A six pack of Great Lakes Brewing Christmas Ale - one of the few beers of their's that I haven't had...cant wait to try
A Mizuno BP jacket, Detroit Tigers shirt, Great Lakes Brewing shirt, Detroit Red wings beanie - all awesome stuff!!
Some batting gloves, a fence bat rack, some seeds, 2 packs of BLC, a GNR, some wilson grips, a titleist sticker, and 3 Jeep stickers.

Thanks a bunch Cory! I love everything! Merry Christmas brother!
20151222_184606_zpspewafejh.jpg

WillW3

Starting Player
Lots of great packages here. It's cool to see a softball community come together like this, even though 90% of us have never seen each other.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans

Great gifts from bombdropper!!! Love every bit of it. Thanks for the amazing gift.
Merry Christmas brother!

Your welcome man I hope u enjoy an hope the shoes fit. Just so u know I have already been asked 3 times where to get one of my bracelets! Good stuff u do for sure! Merry Christmas to you as well!

Received a pair of hangrites the other day from Andrew.

Thank you very much! I burned out all of my other turfs this year. Thank's again! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I'll post a pic later on!

Your welcome u should be getting box #2 soon also

daveruth

You better lock it up....
received a box from the sbfs store.... very surprised and blessed to receive a new Easton roller in my team colors... I been considering replacing mine for awhile so this is perfect... receipt does not have senders name but I am pretty sure it is daveruth... Merry Christmas brother and thank you so very much...

sonic.. please mark me received and thank you for doing the ss again this year..

You got it bro! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

DirtBags35

Got home today and had a package waiting for me from TravisDBX, thank you very much, I got a nice St. Louis Blues Hoodies, a throw back Blues t shirt, and a Blues Beanies. Thank you very much great gifts I'll take more pictures, once I get more time, running to my daughters program.

Yesterday received another great package from TravisDBX thanks for all the great local goodies, happy holiday to you and your family thanks again!

49erhawk

Addicted to Softballfans
ss gifts

received some nice niner gear and warrior gear. Had just the real name could not find sbf name on bag.

Beauner

Starting Player
Damn man. Seeing all these makes me feel like I need to start selling some of my bat collection to participate in this next year. These gifts are fantastic man.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Thanks to Chris Nelson for the Air Force Flag, and the Evoshield leg guard. I was told a 3 package is on the way, can't wait to see what else I am getting. Happy Holidays.

picture.php

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the brand new TXL140 Worth fielder's glove, bat knob cuffs, and the Frozen toys for my daughters. The glove looks great and is similar to one I had been looking for to try out. Whoever you are, thank you for your kindness and generosity. Merry Christmas to you and yours and best wishes for 2016.

Jbird11

Thanks! AR2X7

He hooked me up with a new L3.0 with a swing weight, a nice Nike Hoodie and some shopkins for my little girls!

Much appreciated, Merry Christmas everyone!