Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
Thank you BigRB

Sorry for the late post, received a few days before Xmas, but wanted to give BigRB (Russ) a shoutout for the awesome gifts this year! Thanks a ton man :)

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Sorry for the late post, received a few days before Xmas, but wanted to give BigRB (Russ) a shoutout for the awesome gifts this year! Thanks a ton man :)

hope you like the stuff :)
me and my kid nail the bass here on those keitechs :)
if the RB8 isnt your thing, i have no problem if you flip it and get something more your style :)

militaryballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Received my Package from Josh Westward today...Thanks for the Shirt, chocolate (for the wife), shopkins (for the girls), batting gloves, hats, and safety glasses (will come in handy when I reload ammo).....

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
hope you like the stuff :)
me and my kid nail the bass here on those keitechs :)
if the RB8 isnt your thing, i have no problem if you flip it and get something more your style :)

Yea, I can't wait till I can get back out on the lake again. I'm expecting big things out of those plastics! Haha... Where do you get those from? I haven't seen them around here... Prob gonna play some catch with the RB8 and might even game it this weekend and see how it does. I'll keep you posted!

Jbird11

Yup, but he send me a pic of his girls holding the ones I sent and you would have thought they were bars of gold

Hah... dude... I don't get it either but there was no staging of the photos... you made their day...

BTW-- to the dude that got the used Mayhem... if you look at the Ebay listing, the bat sounds awesome.

Great softball bat
Go Yard

Pfft...

Hot_corner69

Starting Player
A big thank you to lastcall8 for the gift.. Some evil bp balls and a rip it pitchers mask. The same one I was looking to get for myself. Couldn't be happier. Well done sir. Thanks again :)

Chubby_43

Big thanks to guy who sent me Seeds and the Pink Demarini hat. My wife tossed the box before I could see who it came from. Thanks

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I have some other stuff as well. Thanks for everything. I will try to get some pics up hopefully soon.

picture.php