Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Thought I kick it off this year.

Big fan of local BBQ sauces and grilling stuff. I'm good on turfs and clothing. Evoshield skin guards would be perfect if possible. Sliding shorts in large with a place for a cup. Some new ASA balls or evil BP balls.

Last edited:

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Yankees/Syracuse stuff

Budding glove *****

Combat bats

Have 2 horses, 2 cats, 1 dog.... oh, and a wife ;)

Overall I am not picky......

Last edited:

joey2525joey711

dodgers fan 4life
Joey2525joey711 Wish list I like Easton bats xbox one,
Google play card I love the Dodgers and the Cowboys I also love Nike shoes and shorts and I would really love to try those spider batting gloves large
9mm bullets um and pretty much anything u give me is gtg by me just please no red or purple
And just in case I got 2 daughters 8 and 6
And a boy 9 months o and a wife

Last edited:

O-Prime

UH OH
O-Prime s Wishlist

Anything that i receive will be great! but if you need some help here you go.

I just got married this year and we have a Boxer as our kid for now. I love the Redsox and Dallas Cowboys, a good beer is always good(wish we could get yuengling in texas.) I wear a size 8 fitted hats. Miken and Easton as my bats of choice 27 or 28 oz, i just now trying to get in to Vinci gloves.

Like i said in the beginning anything that i receive will be GTG in my book.

Last edited:

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Helton17 s Wishlist

I'm addicted to my PS4 (currently play Destiny, NHL 16, and MLB The Show). I swing anything in a 26 or 27oz. I love my Wilson gloves (game 1787s). I'm not a huge sports team gear wearer, but I do wear a lot of hoodies and the Detroit Red Wings are my favorite team. I've got two boys who are soon to be 5 and 7. They love Star Wars and their DSi's.

I'll update this more when I think of things.

As always, I much more thoroughly enjoy the buying process than the receiving process. I just ask that you at least hit the minimum and keep your word. Last year, neither of those things happened and I was told twice that the guy was sending things for my children to make up the difference, and it never happened.

Merry Christmas everyone!

shaggy24

"did i do that"
Shaggy24 wishlist:

Anything I will be grateful for. I'm and all EASTON guy whether its bats, apparel , gloves, hats, etc. Love my family. Whether it's something g for the wife or kids that's great. Have 3 Lil girls. Love my Georgia bulldogs and Atlanta Braves. Also am a big christian. GOD IS GOOD!

A-jpotter

Addicted to Softballfans
A-jpotter wishlist:

Besides what is on the form i filled out i love the local eats and craft beer! Jerky, BBQ sauce, Hot sauce etc. Im a big fan of softball hats (brand doesnt matter) flex fit L/XL. Evil BP balls or any NSA balls are great also. Love the Denver broncos, Atlanta braves, OKC thunder and Oklahoma State. Will be grateful for whatever i get just a few ideas.

Last edited:

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
Ss2015

Travisdbx wishlist:
I will be happy with anything I receive. I enjoy giving much more than receiving. If you are looking for ideas....
Something from your team
Local sauces, rubs other goodies
I could use some new evil bp balls
Turfs or cage jacket would be cool
I have a 4 year old daughter who loves to color and loves books
Also just got a new puppy.
Thanks and hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
Eroc13 WishList:

Anything DeMarini is fine. If I get someone crazy enough to purchase a bat, 26.5 or 27 oz. (Future has always had me curious ;), love the Stadium line but never tried the Black/Green 2013 )
Evil BP Balls would be cool, or some more Xrock 52/275's NSA for games
I love flexfit hats, local/team swag is always cool. Size S/M
DeMarini batting gloves, Stadiums in Royal, size Large
Hot sauce is a favorite item
Favorite number is 11
Gloves are 12 1/4", Rawlings or Wilson

Pipe Dream, I suppose, Black Ops Roller to match all my other DeMarini items
"Uber Ultimate Generous (Not necessary at all) Pipe Dream" - 26.5/27.5 Insane Blackout haha

Whatever I get is really fine, please just honor what this is about. A big thank you in advance to whomever draws my name. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Last edited:

bigbody3

Addicted to Softballfans
Bigbody3's wish list

Anything I receive I will more more than great full for but here are some idea's.......
I love grilling and trying local hot sauce's and Bar B Q sauce. I'm a sucker for hoodies brand does not matter to me, not a real big hat guy but I do love my cincinnatti bengals and ky wildcats. Louisville slugger is my favorite vendor if my SS wants to send a long box lol. Spiders batting gloves are awesome, I have 2 boys 11-9 who are into sports and 2 girls 6yrs and the other is 7 months. The 6 year old likes to color and is into paw patrol and hello kitty the baby well she is a baby. I play my PS4 when I have time these are just idea's and if my SS wish's to take care of the kids that would be more than enough I'm not picky

Happy holidays and godbless

Last edited:

lastcall8

Banned User
Lastcall8 wish list

Anything and everything I get I will be more then grateful for. Love this time of the year.
I love playing ps4, cod black ops. Don't have the 3rd one yet. Like foods and beer no doubt. Really really like trying new whisky. Have a 7month old son. Swing a 26,27 oz bat if that happens. Love the Boston Redsox and Texas Longhorns.

Thanks ahead of time.

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
Corey318 wishlist

As always....the giving part is way more fun than the receiving part...but wishlists are beneficial.

I swing anything 26/27/28...NSA.
a2000 fan
not a fan of sports gear....like my twin brother.
like good nike running shoes in a 10.5
purple and neon green are common colors for me.
If theres anything else youd like to know, just ask ....lol

mihklo

Mihklo wish list

Local foods/spices/hot sauces. I don't drink beer but love me a good cider.
Really have plenty of bats but i guess if one wants to send one I swing 26/27 oz
Big Ohio state fan. Any kind of gear for them is great.
Have a wife that is big into fitness and Underarmour
Have a 4 year old girl that is into paw patrol, princesses and shopkins
Have a 9 year old girl that is into monster high and craft type things.

Hellens

Addicted to Softballfans
Hellens wish list

Craft beer is always welcome. Trying some of your local favorites would be great (prefer Ambers, Browns, Reds, but any beer works)
Wine is great too
Xbox One and PC gamer (Only new games I own are Batman and Assassin's Creeds)
Under Armor gear (I'm in between Medium and Large, which sucks but Large is safest)
Amazon gift cards always work
Balanced bats (DeMarini and Easton)
Under armor Yard IV batting gloves in white/black (large)
Detroit Tigers and Chicago Bears are my main teams
I have a 12 year old daughter and 6 month old son

But really, anything is appreciated!

Masakis wish list

I miken and Demarini.
Favorite team is Pittsburg penguins like Sidney Crosby jersey
Also have a new baby on the way
I'm also in to marvel and DC favorite is flash and green arrow

WillW3

Starting Player
I'm a huge sports fan. Clemson, East Carolina, Mets, Broncos. Love craft beers (particularly IPA,) different glasses and such. Huge bass fisherman, and I'm an Easton guy to the core. I'm always grateful for anything though!

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
DiamondFoolz3

Anything Under Armour is gtg. Turfs are welcome as well. Swing 26 oz, brand doesn't matter much. Beef jerky addict, not much of a drinker though so beer is not needed.

Married with 2 kids, son is 6 and daughter is 4 in case you wanted to get them a little something.

Thanks, hope it helps but I appreciate anything I receive.

squirt

strokin and swingin
Squirt wishlist

If shopping for me, I am huge into the Miken Freak 12s this year. Other than that I always love receiving the Evil BP balls

I have an 8 year old girl who loves girlie stuff.

Last edited:

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish list...
Golf stuff is always good.
Bridgestone e6 golf balls
Club covers
Putter
Need a new pitching wedge
Top golf gift card
Have two little ones ,13yr old boy 5 year old daughter

Last edited:

Sixes

K C C O
Sixes wish list.

Play pretty much ASA only, don't need a glove or turfs.

Married w/ 2 munchkins
If you want to spoil the kids instead of me:
7 year old daughter who is into art, shopkins, basketball, volleyball, soccer and fast pitch
4 1/2 year son who loves football, baseball, Legos and transformers

I love BBQ rubs/sauces & beer (stouts, cream ales and wheat beers...if someone out east gets me, I would love some yuengling).

I also teach high school US history and coach High school Football.

Usner21

#21 In Your Programs
Usner21 Wish List

Play mainly USSSA and swing 26oz bats.
Enjoy golf aside from softball and could really use some new wedges!
I have 2 kids a 6 year old daughter and a 4 month old son.

I like local breweries and trying new beers.

Chubby_43

Wish list..
Rogue Fitness mechanics gloves XL
Wrist Wraps for lifting
Klutch/Addictiv Shorts White/Black/Maroon size XXl
Demarini hat L/XL
Whatever you would like to send..

Last edited:

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Bombdropper10 wishlist:

Whatever i get is greatly appreciated. I love to give more.

Usssa Bats 26-27 Miken, Demarini, Worth would love a pink jh legit or the blue ressy or freak black or dc41, hey its a wishlist lol!

Evil bp balls are always welcome, love those things.

Duke basketball an oregon football fan. Like to get the white fast as duck dri fit.

Big beast mode fan.

Spiderz L (Mets colors)

Not a drinker so no need for any of that.

Also have a gf who is a nurse and a huge UK basketball and football fan. She's a size small. We also have a small 8lb yorkie named ellie who loves treats and toys haha.

Like i said anything is greatly appreciated!!

SleeepR21

WU-TANG
SleeepR21 Wishlist:

I will be grateful for any gifts I receive but here are some quick hints...

I like trying local hot sauces & BBQ sauces

Bass lures, 12lb test, little fishing gadgets

I'm a huge Nike guy and like my gear baggy so XXL or XL if it fits big. Under Armor is okay too. 1/4 zip pullovers, hoodies, cold gear, etc. Can't go wrong with black or gray. Nike Free's in 11.5...

USSSA only & mostly swing Easton's, sometimes Miken's. 27oz balanced is preferred. Mako Torq balanced? Lol

My gamer is a Wilson A2000 1799, wouldn't mind an ELO

I have a 9yr old son into Legos & anything Star Wars or Marvel. And a two year old yellow lab named CJ :)

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

SandyWH

#Delicious
Wish List:

PS4 gamer with only 2 games (NFL & NHL)
2XL jerseys or hoodies
Carolina Panthers / Dallas Stars / NC State fan
Son is into anything Marvel (Legos and action figures)
Wife and daughter are really into musicals

Ultimate wish list items:
Custom pitching mask
SCN2 jersey (2XL)
Z-Nation jersey (2XL)

Jbird11

jbird11 2015 wishlist:

Under Armor gear in 3xl, shirts, hoodies, etc
NE Patriots gear --- wife & kids (8 & 4 y.o. girls) are also fans...the kids are into Shopkins
Swing 27oz Monsta DNA... the Torch or Bombardier pre-order would be crazy sick if you're feeling ridiculous
I'm mostly good on SB gear... maybe some 2xl BG's--spiderz or Vinci Bones.
Big fan of local (to you) Whiskey or other spirits...also grilling stuff, local brews, golf stuff... or whatever.

Thanks in advance... always like participating in this thing with you guys...

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
My SS wishlist:

Outside of softball gear, I recently purchased a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited so Jeep accessories would be awesome!
Could always use some golf balls (Titleist ProV1/V1x)
some UA hoodies for the gym or a new pair of headphones would be greatly appreciated.

Aside from that, I'm a pretty simple guy that enjoys simple things. Anything received will be greatly appreciated!

militaryballer

Addicted to Softballfans
now that the emails have been sent out here is my wish list:

I am a utility player but usually pitch
I am an avid hunter and my favorite camouflage is Mossy Oak
I play PS4 (Madden and NHL mostly)
I only play ASA
My favorite teams are the Minnesota Vikings and the Nashville Predators
My wife likes anything crafty
I have 2 daughters (11 and 8) who are into Monster High/Ever After High and shopkins

I am active duty military currently stationed in Germany so I apologize for having to fill out the extra forms when shipping

I as well am just happy to receive anything, for me it is more about sending gifts than receiving.

Merry Christmas!!!!

DoubleOhWho

Swing what you bring
No need to break the bank on me.

Nike or Jordan swag
DeMar gear is awesome
Audi, VW or Suzuki branded gear could be fun
Have plenty of turfs
Blow through batting gloves in BP
If you decide to bless me with a bat, thank you.
Love local items. Food. Booze. Etc.
Any swag from your squad

Recently decided to switch my number from 8 to 9 (in honor of a fallen teammate)