Need Help Seeking advice

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
I am just seeking advice on a question that has come up with a deal I recently completed. The Buyer bought a bat (a 2 piece DC41) I had listed. Apparently he liked it and used it in an NSA league and then tried using it in an ASA sanctioned event. He now wants to return the bat and me to refund the money because he can't use it everywhere he plays.

I know on NIW bats sold by vendors they list sanctions the bat is used, but I don't recall ever posting the same myself or seeing it posted on sales threads for used bats sold/traded here.

Would this be considered a bad deal if I did not do a refund?

Joker

the buyer should know what is legal where he plays and do the proper research. you owe him nothing, its on him

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I am just seeking advice on a question that has come up with a deal I recently completed. The Buyer bought a bat (a 2 piece DC41) I had listed. Apparently he liked it and used it in an NSA league and then tried using it in an ASA sanctioned event. He now wants to return the bat and me to refund the money because he can't use it everywhere he plays.

I know on NIW bats sold by vendors they list sanctions the bat is used, but I don't recall ever posting the same myself or seeing it posted on sales threads for used bats sold/traded here.

Would this be considered a bad deal if I did not do a refund?

You're golden.

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks all!!

Hopefully common sense will prevail and this won't become an issue.