Senior Bat List

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat of choice?

Know that some of the Combat originals of teamates have over 500 good hard swings on them really webbed up but still going, Personelly dont know about the MM just got one but everone says they are durable also.

ogie

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the great bat info fellas ,im going to be playing senior ball next year and will be able to play my first tourny in sept 20011.so all info appreciated!

I haven't been able to hit it in a game yet, but I just got my Combat Centenarian and it's probably the best feeling bat I have ever had the pleasure to swing.

Pricer

The Rookie
It will be legal until they start testing senior bats. Better than 50% plus would fail test. We all know they're gonna have to start testing SB soon.

What about the ORIGINAL Easton Synergy SCX2 ??

The original 1.20 1st generation-before they had to put a USSSA stamp on it- was as hot as the Miken Ultra 2 but admittedly had a smaller sweetspot.
I've got 2 and for the ocassional non Miken Sr tournaments.

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
My Senior Bats: Combat Blue End Load (replaces the yellow model)
Miken Ultra Special Edition
Reebock Melee Legend Enload
Combat Centenarian Endload
The Sr. bats I don't use are the Grey Combat, Miken Ultra II, Ultra II Maxload and no other brands.

yance

Addicted to Softballfans
I've seen pictures of the Combat Macenko, but not the Grey one. How old of a bat is that? I've asked a similiar question in another thread but haven't got an answer.

Four or five years old still can get them at ********.

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth Legit 2 piece Silver and Burgundy SSUSA got 3 of them. As long as my swing mechanics are intact, the balls come of it real good. Don't need any new bats.

Last edited:

pubaman

Addicted to Softballfans
please add Reebok senior bat. The red= balanced, yellow= end loaded. Better than ultra II once broken in.

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
Any info to the SR bat with the most pop? Preferably one that you can still buy. Is there anything that matches the Ultra II? We have a 2012 Centenarian and I am positive that bat crushes the Ultra II. However the Combats have that end cap issue and that is really annoying to deal with. Combat has had our bat for OVER A MONTH.

usmcgruntrvn

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have to add the following Senior Bats: Reebok Melee Legend Balanced
Red Silver and the Melee Legend End Load Yellow and Silver.
These Bats are no brainers. My favorite is the end load.

Black with Blue Lettering Combat Centenarian Senior Bats come balanced or end loaded. I found the Balanced model suits my hitting style. I am working on the end loaded model.

I only play in leagues and tournaments that allow Senior Bats.

any reviews on the demarini the one senior?

Our shortstop can give a good review of that bat. Bad hop to the mouth and 37 stitches later, he would confirm that it is really hot. We saw a team passing the bat from batter to batter (the tournament was letting anyone swing it regardless of age), and I saw a team that has hit maybe 3 HR's in last 3 years of tournaments start hitting 3 a game this year at Nationals and it got them a birth in the Championship game.

If ur looking for a great senior bat, try the reebok melee legend. Tried most of them & like it the best. Huge sweetspot & distance is better than an ultra 2

Kipg1960

Extra Hitter
Combat Ambush
Reebok Melee
Ultra II one and two piece

I would put my money on the Ambush for Pop and certainly Durability....the Reebok and Ultra II eith one or two piece dont have the pop of the AMBUSH.

HITTS

gamers in my bag & order of use
All are spitting fire

CombatMaxum SR 2016
Combat 05 Grey Snake
Combat Sr 2014 Dirty
Combat Sr 2015 Dirty
Combat Sr 2013 Dirt (Red knob)
Monsta fosil
06 Combat Yellow mm gear
Gates blue Veteran (1 of 100 made)
Combat Jeff Wallace 2016 Cententarian niw (no swings)

Last edited:

BruceinGa

always online
gamers in my bag & order of use
All sorry pitting fire

Combat Red knob drity
Monsta fosil
Combat Yellow mm gear
Combat Ambush
05 Combat grey senior
Gates blue Veteran

The way I read the SSUSA Bat Policy is that the grey senior is no longer approved.

BruceinGa

always online
Well, SSUSA staff replied to my post on their forum and said the list is only for 2014 bats. Pre 2014 senior bats should be ok.

lkptlions

Part Time Player
Dudley Lightning Legends

You need to add the Dudley Lightning Legend Bats (3 models - LLBSP, LLESP and LLESP12). These are the top senior bats in the market. They are better in performance AND durability than all of the bats on the list that has been started. It's not even close. Check out some of the videos on You Tube (search Dudley Lightning Legend Bat) of various people's reviews of these bats and you will quickly come to the same conclusion - without having to demo these bats.

HITTS

The Combat Dirty 2013
Combat Super Dirty 2014
Combat Maxum Sr. 2016
Jeff Wallace 1yr warranty Cententarian 2016
Combat Swing Bobby Nyfong 2015

hitsone

Gates Veteran God Bless America has the 1.21.
It never achieved any aclaims tho.
There was another Gates that came out just before the scandel hit. I got one but it didn't last long with the whole team using it, sorry I can't remember the name