Senior Softball article

AutomaticSOB

Senior Status 50+
I’m still holding out hope to play next month but totally respect everyone’s decisions to allow things to ease towards a less restrictive atmosphere. Stay safe my friends and do whatever you feel is necessary to balance out the risk vs. rewards.

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
We played in Scottsdale AZ this past weekend adhering to social distancing and the tournament went well. We had 19 teams with 50’s, 55’s, and 60’s.

TexasTransplant

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw this article this morning. Interesting that Terry Hennesey's daughter, whom he apparently consulted on the new COVID-19 rules, basically said that although, yes, he had talked to her, she thought players in the older age groups should STAY AT HOME for a variety of reasons.

Was pleased to see a number of Texas players whom I have played with and against in the past quoted in this article.

I was pretty sure some health issues were going to make this my last year, but was hoping to get in one more. However, unless there are some dramatic changes, I am afraid I will remain on the sidelines this year, regardless

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Your family and your health comes first.... Softball will always be there whenever it's the proper time to return playing....