Shipping Times on Krecher ASA?

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
Just wondering what people have been experiencing for backorder/ shipping times when they've ordered this bat. I know it depends on the retailer, but just wondering if it's gonna be months or weeks until mine comes in.

jhitman

Just wondering what people have been experiencing for backorder/ shipping times when they've ordered this bat. I know it depends on the retailer, but just wondering if it's gonna be months or weeks until mine comes in.

I saw one retailer that has the bat. Most are stating that they will have them 6/1/21 or 7/1/21. Just a FYI.....it's the exact same bat with different graphics as the Army Green 2020 Krecher ASA/USA.

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
Hmm i was under the impression that they are not making them anymore

I assume you mean the 2020 model, because the 2021 is still for sale on Worths website.

In any case, I’m not sure what them being “the same” has to do with shipping times. Thanks for the info though. I suspect it’s gonna be within the next two weeks, but can’t get a CSR to even speculate. Oh well, I’m not really in a rush. Just hate being left in suspense, lol.

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
Not that anyone gives a s***, but my Krecher will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered it on 5/23. FWIW, the CSR at the company I bought it from was completely clueless.