Shirts and Logos pants?

DKirk

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Anybody get their pants through SnL? What are your thoughts, how do they compare to boombahs or rovers.
Thanks

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
They are nice. Fit true to size, in waist and length. They are a little baggy from the thighs down. I can't complain about the quality.

scoopmachine11

If u dont know,now u know
They are nice. Fit true to size, in waist and length. They are a little baggy from the thighs down. I can't complain about the quality.

mine are way bigger than my normal size. they are really light which i like, but they are almost too baggy from the knees down. nice pants otherwise though.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
mine are way bigger than my normal size. they are really light which i like, but they are almost too baggy from the knees down. nice pants otherwise though.

I was told to just order my jean size and that is what I did. I could have gone up 1 size and it would have been ok. The legs of the pants are definitely baggy. I have a pair of s55 hurricanes, and they are not close. The SnL pants are made very well though.

dtreidjr

SilverBullet01 > Hacker72
Ditto on the last 2 posts. They were lighter than boombah or even the regular Penn Avenue pants because they are a full sub dye pant. They're really baggy like the guys said but had zero issues with any of them.

Open bottom and pretty baggy. Lighter than the RPN's I have. They were basically true to sizing with a 36" inseam.

I'd probably stick with RPN's given the choice but I'm not disappointed with the SnL's.

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
These are true to jean size, however the waits isn't as stretchy or elastic as other brands. If you order a 34, it's a 34. Very light and thin, but pretty durable. Just put a whole season into mine and only problems are some loose threads here and there but nothing major at all.