Shirts and Logos Pants

mikewohlwend

I am looking for a pair of Shirts and Logos pants to try out. Not sure on the size but I wear a 40x36 in most other companies so I will try that. Any color will do. This is more just to try them out and review them.

Branding Group

Addicted to Softballfans
I would check with Shirts and Logos first. Maybe they have a sample policy for upcoming orders to be placed. Most companies offer this.

David

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
They are ok, not terrible. My team didn't like them overall and our blacks were just really dark blue. I am one of the few who had a bad experience with them as they messed up our uni's. They denied the color was off and when we ordered our extra's for nationals they came in the correct colors so we ended up with 2 sets of real uni's. While the majority had messed up colors.

ZachPart

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^Played on his team and they were ok. Some guys had the dye wear off from where they slid so it was white in spots. They were comfortable but I like my boombah ultimate pants a lot better.

mac0822

Alpha Male
They kinda suck. They are comfortable...but thin and rip easily. Their sizing is terrible too. If you order a 34" length, you may get a 38".

mikewohlwend

They kinda suck. They are comfortable...but thin and rip easily. Their sizing is terrible too. If you order a 34" length, you may get a 38".

Like I said I am just looking to try some. I have yet to find anything comparable to PAS. Seems like most of the uniform companies are aligning with companies that offer pants. I was hoping to find somewhere to get both from.

We may just get jerseys and let players do what they want for shorts and pants.