Shirtsandlogos Bat Bags

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Shirtsandlogos is now offering our own roller bag. It will have a dye sublimated, removable top where you can put your teams logo/player names/numbers, etc. with whatever background color you like. The bag itself is all black with absolutely no writing or markings on it. You will will have an option to purchase additional removable tops so you can interchange them for the different teams you play on. Price is $75 for an individual order or $67.50 for a team order of 10 or more. Additional tops will be $10 each. ANy questions call us at (414) 727-0815 or email us [email protected] and thanks again.

Bags are now in stock and available to ship once payment is received and production is complete. Turnaround time should be 1 week from art work being approved.

BatBagtops001-1.jpg

bags019final-1.jpg

bags017final-1.jpg

bags015final-1.jpg

bags011final-1.jpg

bags002final-1.jpg

BatBagtops002-2.jpg

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
do you have a piclture with the side flaps open?
and the middle, is it one big space or shelves?

the more i look, the more it looks like the new elite bags

aulee42

In the ice shanty
do you have a piclture with the side flaps open?
and the middle, is it one big space or shelves?

the more i look, the more it looks like the new elite bags
it is the same as elite bags. at least very close.

i think u are right...and these are nice!...and Kyle do u ever work?...lol jk

NO!! buy my other cf3 so i can buy a scn8 or scn11bh

tbills

Addicted to Softballfans
Price Break

We are running these at $45 currently + shipping and handling. Custom top included just need your logo in vector. That's a steal for Rollers. Extra tops $10 each.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
That removeable flap idea is great... just gotta wait until I can pick one up used and drop a 10 spot for new graphics :D.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
We are running these at $45 currently + shipping and handling. Custom top included just need your logo in vector. That's a steal for Rollers. Extra tops $10 each.

Do you have a ballpark idea of how much the shipping runs?

tbills

Addicted to Softballfans
Send an email to [email protected] with a full shipping address and we can calculate it first thing Monday morning. Pictures are at the beginning of the thread. Holds approx 4-6 bats comfortably