Need Help should I post about this?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I will let it die. And I apologize if my friend Tim sees me post his name. I went back to edit it but it may have been to late. Tim is a good friend of mine and I don't want his name out there. My name is Booker, and I apologize for all of the confusion with the deal on the bat. This is not me back peddling in any way just wanted to say sorry to the guy who I was suppose to ship the bat to.

Nice life homo...you changed your post now...you were tim francis a minute ago

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I said I would let it die and I hope you do the same. And I apologized to my friend Tim, that was a joke so when he see's this he will laugh.

Let it die after you get called out for misrepresenting your identity...tough guy

Joker

don't plan on doing any other deals on here unless you ship first now. you just killed your rep by acting like an ass and backing out of a deal.

Shook8

Addicted to Softballfans
don't plan on doing any other deals on here unless you ship first now. you just killed your rep by acting like an ass and backing out of a deal.

Like Joker said, hope you enjoyed making that deal because that will probably be your last one on here unless somebody is stupid enough to deal with u after seeing this thread. And trying to prove how tough u are by saying your a mma fighter and calling people a ***** on the net, and then back peddling after you were called is just plain pathetic.