Show us your HOH

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I find it interesting to see some of the fantastic retail gloves that Rawlings made just a few years ago. Seems like a decade ago.

Like that 303BH...several opportunities over the years to own one, yet never did. Beauty Black shell & Primo Sherry palm & web 303 with tan laces.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Like that 303BH...several opportunities over the years to own one, yet never did. Beauty Black shell & Primo Sherry palm & web 303 with tan laces.
Agreed, I think back and try to figure out how that one got by me. Unknowningly I mocked up a similar glove with the idea that it would be two different gloves depending on which side I was looking at.

Wally Gator

Starting Player
lzVaFiL.jpg

fq4FTjp.jpg

uBBsDQm.jpg

I don't have too many regrets when it comes to moving gloves, but here's one that I let go too soon.

yankees23

Addicted to Softballfans
lzVaFiL.jpg

fq4FTjp.jpg

uBBsDQm.jpg

I don't have too many regrets when it comes to moving gloves, but here's one that I let go too soon.

I remember people would complain about the oil treated leather back then on these models but I personally really liked it. I wouldn’t trade or sell my oil treated DCT for anything.

tonys1

Chile...is that a Bryce Harper model? I know it comes in a "red" leather. I just picked up the Bryce Harper 13" Black with red and tan leather on Ebay for $180 delivered brand new. Was pumped at that price.

I'm probably 95% wrong, but that looks like a 207, so not the 13" Harper. I have the all red model, I really like it but I might move it eventually.

chile

Bad Ape
Chile...is that a Bryce Harper model? I know it comes in a "red" leather. I just picked up the Bryce Harper 13" Black with red and tan leather on Ebay for $180 delivered brand new. Was pumped at that price.

Nah. It's an RGGC. It's the sherry colorway.

n8ers

Word
This PRO-504-6 is 8 years old now and just had its first relace. The stock black lace held up very well, but I wanted to stiffen her up with TT rawhide lace. I used 1/4” through fingers, bridge and web, and 3/16 for the rest. This has been my #1 glove for every position except 1B where I use my DCT.

This custom was made with “dark shadow” for the shell and oil black for the web. It has aged nicely and looks kind of dark chocolate/black these days.
IMG_8165.jpegIMG_8169.jpegIMG_8166.jpegIMG_8170.jpegIMG_8173.jpeg
IMG_8172.jpegIMG_8167.jpeg