Show us your HOH

grubd

Banned User
I've never seen a wrist strap that attaches on the right. Pretty cool. Except ARod's a jerk.

I never thought about that. Now I'd be thrown off if I had to use it. Got it for Christmas 2001 or 2 before Arod was found out to be a huge d-bag on the Yankees.

Joker

CIMG7562.jpg

CIMG7568.jpg

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested to know how these play. I had a 12.75 proH and I didn't really like the hand stall. I wonder if these are a little more snug and also wonder about how deep it plays cause it always looks shallow to me.

This is on it's way to me, to add to my PRO302CVDM.

It's a PRO303-6JBT Alex Gordon.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested to know how these play. I had a 12.75 proH and I didn't really like the hand stall. I wonder if these are a little more snug and also wonder about how deep it plays cause it always looks shallow to me.

I'll lyk when it gets here next week. FWIW, the hand opening on my PRO302CVDM was/is super tight at first but it's finally loosening up a little.

Still couldn't wear a batting glove with it.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll lyk when it gets here next week. FWIW, the hand opening on my PRO302CVDM was/is super tight at first but it's finally loosening up a little.

Still couldn't wear a batting glove with it.

Yeah. I had the Pro302-6SC and it was a little snug in the beginning but got perfect the more I used it. The proH I had was big on me and I didn't even have it broken in. I had to sell it cause I knew it would never fit like I wanted it to.

Thanks,

Tom819

Addicted to Softballfans
Just picked this up from a local board member. I was/am a huge Bo Jackson and he had this before Griffey I believe.

Pro-TB

Stamp is CEA01 (I am pretty sure) could be a 7 at the end.

3DEDE509-BA31-4F10-BFB9-487D39A9EC59_zpsirqvbtbo.jpg

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah. I had the Pro302-6SC and it was a little snug in the beginning but got perfect the more I used it. The proH I had was big on me and I didn't even have it broken in. I had to sell it cause I knew it would never fit like I wanted it to.

Thanks,

My pro303-6jbt arrived today. The hand opening is bigger, the finger stalls are bigger and the palm seems wider than my pro302cvdm. It's a little heavier too.

I can't wear a batting glove with the 302, where I'll have to with the 303.

Otherwise it's a beauty glove. Can't wait to get it broken in.

thaynes

Plays long, Not wide, and deep enough ive never dropped a ball in the 2 years I used it.....

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
My son's 8th grade graduation present. It is a surprise, but I got out of him all the details over several months. Both his club team and the HS team colors are blue and white. Yes, he doesn't like open webs.

PRO200-11 11.75" (but measures 11.5").

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
My son's 8th grade graduation present. It is a surprise, but I got out of him all the details over several months. Both his club team and the HS team colors are blue and white. Yes, he doesn't like open webs.

PRO200-11 11.75" (but measures 11.5").

Is he a Jeter fan by any chance?

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL, when he said he liked the basket (among the two-piece and dual hinge) I had to go with this JUST to avoid that thought.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
LOL, when he said he liked the basket (among the two-piece and dual hinge) I had to go with this JUST to avoid that thought.

It didnt work for me, first thing that came to mind! And I not even a yankees fan :eek:

Wally Gator

Starting Player
This thread should be a sticky! I'm recovering from a complete knee replacement and this is how I like to pass the time. Only bummer is when you read a description of a glove and it's photo is removed. I don't think the search engine here goes back before the changeover so I Googled this thread. Took me days to remember it's title. Here's some Horween from last summer. Please add your HOH pic here if you haven't posted in a while.
i5mz5nF.jpg

Wally Gator

Starting Player
And I'm nowhere near to what others have on board here. The fact that Allen's pics don't show up kills me. Yours is pure quality Mike.

Last edited:

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Correct, very light weight but at the expense of longevity. This is my son's pitching glove and I anticipate it requiring more maintenance to keep it's shape than an equivalent all leather glove. No biggie, though. Expected this when I bought it.