Sis cl22

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
So. My cl22 did a tour of the country.

New York to California to Arizona back to Cali.:biggthumpup:

My 30 oz weighs 28.6 and swings very similar to the 28.5 cartel 3.

Hoping to get some cuts this weekend.

Hmmm...
5AD1E388-9F65-433D-8DF1-48119FA9D840.png_zpsneqvvunm.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

brandonmincy69

Addicted to Softballfans
Heard break in takes forever but it's decent after that. For $100 it's definitely worth it just for the return, it's an exclusive so you get to choose from exclusives when you do a warranty return. If it wasn't Christmas time I'd get myself one just for that

So if you send a SIS in you can get an Insane USSSA in return?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
No you can get an exclusive for an exclusive. Had a buddy get a USA Future as a return for his and he also had the oprion of getting the ASA Insane. No sure if they'll let you get a utrip Insane though since it's the new line

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
Every time I've sent in an exclusive, I have been able to get any other exclusive that was in stock

Ogdg

Banned User
Yes and you weren't possibly sitting on 450 of these siscl22's that are being sold for $100. Lol. This is what sis gets for being unoriginal and making a true one their exclusive lol.

Cali_4sb

Coach
I must have talked to the wrong CS at demarini. But my cartel 3 broke and the
He said I can get a mainline bat only. I called back and got the same answer from girl.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I was wondering with people buying all these $99 SIS CL22s just to crack them to upgrade to another exclusive if Demarini CS goes for that. Even if you can get a mainline that's still a good deal, but to be able to say flip it for a Utrip Insane would be quite an upgrade.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I was wondering with people buying all these $99 SIS CL22s just to crack them to upgrade to another exclusive if Demarini CS goes for that. Even if you can get a mainline that's still a good deal, but to be able to say flip it for a Utrip Insane would be quite an upgrade.

True, but I'll bet the Sbf fans are a small percentage of the people who bought those cl22s and even fewer will break them during the warranty period. My true one took a beat down before it finally gave up.:eek:

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer

I think any mainline bat is an upgrade, especially if someone holds out to pickup a NR '16.

single wally

Professional Amateur
True, but I'll bet the Sbf fans are a small percentage of the people who bought those cl22s and even fewer will break them during the warranty period. My true one took a beat down before it finally gave up.:eek:

You still cracked that thing in 1/3 the time it would take a mere mortal to break one. :eek:

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm going back and forth between this and an aftermath. I loved the 2.1(just as good as my spec1). Can't decide.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Picked up the sis because I heard it has the performance and feel of a stadium 2.1

Finally got to swing this and after 100 cuts it definitely has a 2.1 feel to it. Hopefully it keeps getting better with some more cuts, but I really like it so far. Already ahead of the d2 cartel that broke at 300 swings.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe they stopped allowing the exclusives to be returned for other exclusives. But on another note, I finally took one all the way to shark tooth. and in my opinion swing 1-100 were better than swings 100-400. It got hot around 400 again and lasted to about 750ish. But my second one is doing the same thing. I also had the same "problem" with my OG stadium. They went through a period where they felt dead before opening back up. Any one else have this happen?

4xtra

Player/Coach
14CL22 did the same thing

maybe they stopped allowing the exclusives to be returned for other exclusives. But on another note, I finally took one all the way to shark tooth. and in my opinion swing 1-100 were better than swings 100-400. It got hot around 400 again and lasted to about 750ish. But my second one is doing the same thing. I also had the same "problem" with my OG stadium. They went through a period where they felt dead before opening back up. Any one else have this happen?

I had a 15 CL22 that got hot to swing 300
then got SUPER unreal hot on swing 300-500
then at around 600 faded off by about 20% then broke at 750

Really had fun at 300-500. The ball was coming off like an glassed up Ultra II

I had a buddy who had a 14CL 30oz that got SUPER hot, then faded off then got kinda hot again.

That is weird

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
very under valued bat IMO I picked one up NIW for cheap just to try it out and I love mine.....not sure why ppl think its so bad but that's just me

bird25

34/30 Club #25
very under valued bat IMO I picked one up NIW for cheap just to try it out and I love mine.....not sure why ppl think its so bad but that's just me

Took mine out today since league is starting next week and it is really nice right now. Around 400 swings and has a bunch of webbing. No issues gaming it this week if I can't get a quick feel for the insane.