SmashMouth Softball Mock Ups

BaySickClothing

The Veteran
yes, the alignment is a bit off, i noticed it when i was drawing it. but i couldn't get the perspective dead on when i tried to re-draw it. the original artwork had bones going all the way through, and i put the knob ends on. it's a bonebat, i guess?

and yes, the font could be re-worked, but the issue i was having is that since the font/artwork overlap, the entire thing is merged live trace, so i'd have to redo all the text (which isn't really a big deal, just a pain). it was ironic that the lower text's black curve matches so closely, it was originally just a random oval shape i clipping masked with the text

straps, if you want me to re-work the artwork for you, i can do it and send it back to you.

the problem is the perspective. you should see the bottom of the knob of the bat from that angle. otherwise it looks good but as an artist that throws me off lol

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Just trying to help out here, no disrespect intended. What about something like this?

Smashmouth-1.png

USMC_Staps

Addicted to Softballfans
Been to Germany but no just came up with the name this year, didnt realize there were so many SmashMouth teams, haha. Dont worry we wont bring it a bad name.