Need Help snikdaluap

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know how to reach this guy? Did a deal with him and got lost in the hustle of life and realized he shorted me some money after I had sent the bat off. I assume he has received the bat because he never said otherwise (and tracking shows delivered), but I have asked him multiple times to send the rest of the money and after saying he would he hasn't been on since 2/3. Anyone know this guy personally? The money isn't a life altering event, but some communication would be nice.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Honestly I think it was $10. Like I said, the money isn't life altering. When I asked him about the extra $10 he made the accusation that I had changed the price after he sent. I feel like that is why he's ducking me. I at least want to make sure he got the bat but he hasn't been on since I asked about the money.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I would assume if he didn't have the bat he would've said something by now. That is the main purpose behind the thread

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I think it's safe to say he got it. If not you know how some asshats are here and start bitching if they don't get it in 2 days.

Now the accusation part is a little uncalled for, but again, asshats.