Sniper Skin

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
I watched a video on this the other day. I'm not sure if I trust this based on the video. Has anyone tried this yet or heard anything about it?

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems like a softer type of heat shrink tubing that you use for wiring. I'd give a try.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
Interesting. I do like how they accounted for covering the knob. Curious about durability and different thicknesses

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
Have to get one & try it out. Need a bat that needs the grip relaxed first though.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
My thoughts exactly. I'll wait for some reviews to come out on it. Maybe our buddy the BP Hero can get his hands on one and make us a video :D

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the first year that I'm using an actual bat grip tape of any kind. I always used the cloth type tape. One $3 roll can do about 6 bats.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Same here, I always used hockey tape til I switched to Lizard Skins.

This actually looks like it'd be really good for going over a Grip-n-Rip lite...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only reason I don't use the Lizard skins or other things is because I like taping over the knob for extra grip. I really don't care about the grip, and have taped the knob on a few and put the lizard skin back on.

I might try one of these. Won't be putting one on all my bats though. :D

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
Shoot, what I may use this is to just cover the knob on the bat and cut it off about an inch above that and wrap with a lizard skin.

MEATLOAF76

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, I broke down and ordered a couple. I will let you know how they are in 10 days when I get them.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I just found some heat shrink tubes at work that shrink from 1.75" down to 0.32". I'm trying one out on a cracked bat, I'll let you know if I've found a cheaper alternative.