So.Cal Free Agent List

cc45314

Star Player
Name: Carlos sn= cc45314
Position: OF/ IF
Skill level: Rec. / E /
Dates available: Wed-Fri ( some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates )

Playing Location : OC/LA county
Currently playing Mon in Buena Park, Tuesday's in Orange and Thursday's in Anaheim.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Name: Carlos sn= cc45314
Position: OF/ IF
Skill level: Rec. / E /
Dates available: Wed-Fri ( some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates )

Playing Location : OC/LA county
Currently playing Mon in Buena Park, Tuesday's in Orange and Thursday's in Anaheim.

Carlos welcome Bro.

RC#13

Part Time Player
If anybody wants to play this weekend 11/7 PM me. I wanna get something going on the weekends. I have me and 2 others so let's get 11-12 guys and play. I'm not sure what's going on this weekend but i'm sure we can find something. Lmk.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
If anybody wants to play this weekend 11/7 PM me. I wanna get something going on the weekends. I have me and 2 others so let's get 11-12 guys and play. I'm not sure what's going on this weekend but i'm sure we can find something. Lmk.

We can also start getting together for BP if anyone is down, LORD knows I need it !!! :headbang:

MikeDwins

Starting Player

I'm in. I can probably get a guy or 2.

jaelean07

Part Time Player

Im down depending on location and time!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Name: Steve, Smarkley3
Position: OF, can catch, maybe second, bench, mascot
Skill level:Rec, decent OF for Senior
Availability: M-F, Sundays. Live 10 Minutes from York Field
Currently playing: 55+ Senior Long Beach

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I forgot to mention, I gots the Mojo Workin, pick me up.

The semi annual Thanksgiving pick up games is approaching, lets all meet up!

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Name: Steve, Smarkley3
Position: OF, can catch, maybe second, bench, mascot
Skill level:Rec, decent OF for Senior
Availability: M-F, Sundays. Live 10 Minutes from York Field
Currently playing: 55+ Senior Long Beach

Wut up Steve , welcome.

muskiefish365

The Rookie
Name Ryan
Position Pitch, Inf, Eh
Skill Level: C
Availability: Every other weekend and one night a week. Moving around bakersfield/ lancaster area. Pitched C the past couple years. Looking to join a team when i move out there. Any help would be great!

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Name Ryan
Position Pitch, Inf, Eh
Skill Level: C
Availability: Every other weekend and one night a week. Moving around bakersfield/ lancaster area. Pitched C the past couple years. Looking to join a team when i move out there. Any help would be great!

Wut Up Ryan, Welcome dang a C level player go on with your bad self.

muskiefish365

The Rookie
Being stupid enough to pitch and hitting has helped me get there lol. E D or C just out to have goodtime and play ball. I just dont sanctioning rules if id be allowed to play E.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I am suppose to have playoffs in LB this Saturday but may be postponed... If so I can make the 11:00 AM game but have to bail early. Matt are you playing for RC#13? I can bring my Nano(s) if you wanna seem em? Who else is on his team. I haven't played above Rec Co ED and 55+ Senior In a long time (forever, LOL), usually play RF but I could catch if I get torn up out there.

RC#13

Part Time Player
I asked him but he was already committed to another team.

If anyone wants to play we could use 2-3 more guys. We play at 11am in Huntington Beach. I know that this is late notice but I wasn't sure I would be out of the hospital in time. PM me and I will get back to you. I will be out of chemo around 1pm so I have plenty of time to respond.
Thanks.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I asked him but he was already committed to another team.

If anyone wants to play we could use 2-3 more guys. We play at 11am in Huntington Beach. I know that this is late notice but I wasn't sure I would be out of the hospital in time. PM me and I will get back to you. I will be out of chemo around 1pm so I have plenty of time to respond.
Thanks.

Sorry man. was a nice little tourney. 4 teams in our division. My team played yours in the last game. We donated the two kids to your team for that game. My favorite comment of the day was you calling that ginger kid CANELO!!! hahahahaha