So.Cal Free Agent List

RC#13

Part Time Player
Sorry man. was a nice little tourney. 4 teams in our division. My team played yours in the last game. We donated the two kids to your team for that game. My favorite comment of the day was you calling that ginger kid CANELO!!! hahahahaha

That was pretty good!! We had a blast! My nephew batted over .800 for the day!!! First time he has ever held a bat. My 13 year old son was 2 for 3 and snapped two players! But the best part was seeing all my friends and at the end when both teams got together and prayed!!! Best day in a long time!!

Gonzo83

Coach
Name: Jose SN: Gonzalez
Position: OF/2nd/1st
Skill Level: Rec/E/Do
Availability: Mon through Thurs. (Weekends depending on notice)
I just got orders here and am looking to get some games in where ever I can.

Gonzo83

Coach
No I'm down over at Point Loma, living in La Mesa. The wife and kids are in AZ so I have free time during the week.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
That was pretty good!! We had a blast! My nephew batted over .800 for the day!!! First time he has ever held a bat. My 13 year old son was 2 for 3 and snapped two players! But the best part was seeing all my friends and at the end when both teams got together and prayed!!! Best day in a long time!!

Real sorry to have missed this. We ended up losing our first playoff game. One of our guys was moving away so wanted to go see him off at a local restaurant. I had a tough season, my batting was poor, especially the first half. But as bad as it was I was mid pack in runs scored and RBIs. What really sucks is I got cut a few days later. I played my heart out, sat on the bench and kept my mouth shut, then they cut me. Not much class in my opinion. Moving on looking for 55+ players to do my own team. Would start January on Saturday mornings at Pan Am. I know alot of you are younger, but if you know any 55+ guys please send my way. RC13 please get ahold of me!

RC#13

Part Time Player
I sent you and Nutty a text yesterday. You haven't returned any of my texts or PM's sir. I will hit you up again. I have my treatment early on Saturday but let's get together.

SPY

Banned User
Name Roy. SPY
Position : 1st 3rd middle man right field catcher
Playing level: Rec/E/ uppers coed

guero_juan727

<font color="#104E8B"> ALWAYS DEALING!!!</font>
Name: Juan SN: GUERO_JUAN727
Position: SS/3B/5-MAN/2ND/P
Skill Level: D
Availability: Mon through Fri. Except Wed (Weekends depending on notice)
ALWAYS DOWN FOR BP SUNDAY MORNINGS!

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Name: Juan SN: GUERO_JUAN727
Position: SS/3B/5-MAN/2ND/P
Availability: Mon through Fri. Except Wed (Weekends depending on notice)
ALWAYS DOWN FOR BP SUNDAY MORNINGS!

Welcome Juan.

jiggles587

Addicted to Softballfans
Name: Joe SN: jiggles587
Position: 3rd, 1st, 2nd, OF, SS (where i am needed)
Availability: MON and Thursday nights. Always down for weekend tourny's just need prior notice and ALWAYS ALWAYS down for BP on weekend mornings
Location: Live in the San Pedro, willing to play in South Bay, LA, OC will travel farther if given prior notice.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Name: Joe SN: jiggles587
Position: 3rd, 1st, 2nd, OF, SS (where i am needed)
Availability: MON and Thursday nights. Always down for weekend tourny's just need prior notice and ALWAYS ALWAYS down for BP on weekend mornings
Location: Live in the San Pedro, willing to play in South Bay, LA, OC will travel farther if given prior notice.

whats up Joe welcome.

MikeyThaKid24

KDay 93.5
Name:Mike
SN - MikeyThaKid24
Position: Any outfield position, 2B, 1B back when I was having shoulder problems
Skill level: E
Availability: M - W, Friday's and Weekends
Location: Live in La Habra, available to play just about anywhere LA county, OC, IE, SD (weekends)

It's been a while since I've played tournaments, looking to get back into it..... Available to hit BP during the week after 3, weekend mornings are good to hit also, I have a bucket of mixed 44/375 and 52/300 balls

Neptune714

Name: Joey
SN - Neptune714
Position: 1b/Rf/rc
Skill level: Rec/Experience Rec
Availability: M-Sat

Mostly want to do some batting practice/work on defense

djbigkid

Addicted to Softballfans
Jorge SN - djbigkid
Pitcher and 1b
Rec/E
1 or 2 tourneys a month Monday or Thursdays for league nights
Live in San Diego.

Looking to maybe add a league night and to play more tourneys.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Jorge SN - djbigkid
Pitcher and 1b
Rec/E
1 or 2 tourneys a month Monday or Thursdays for league nights
Live in San Diego.

Looking to maybe add a league night and to play more tourneys.

Welcome Jorge and dang I miss San Diego.

QMoney7

Addicted to Softballfans
B-REAL09 you got anyone out here looking for Players? saw your posts and your mostly SO Cal AREA.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
B-REAL09 you got anyone out here looking for Players? saw your posts and your mostly SO Cal AREA.

Hey Bro , hopefully those that are looking for players will check out this post 1st and have their pick at players looking to play. I see some are still posting a new post and looking for players when they could just stop here 1st.

MikeyThaKid24

KDay 93.5
Hey guys I'm looking for a guy to play in chino at Ayala park on Sunday afternoons. It's coed, lower division. We have a pretty good team that has been together for a while we just need one guy to add to the mix. Thanks - Mike

Party mafia

Name: Jose SN: Gonzalez
Position: OF/2nd/1st
Skill Level: Rec/E/Do
Availability: Mon through Thurs. (Weekends depending on notice)
I just got orders here and am looking to get some games in where ever I can.
I play every Saturday @12:30 for fun. We usually play 12 innings and it it free to play. Pm me if you want the detail.