So.Cal Free Agent List

Straight Back is the Team. Maybe you've heard of us, maybe you haven't. Some refer to us as the Space Jam/Laser Beam Café B-team. We play mostly ASA E's & PSTS in the SoCal Area. We lost 3-4 players at the beginning of this year and have been scrounging to find the right mix to dudes to get us through the rest of this year and beyond. We usually play @ least twice a month. We're looking for some peeps to lock in for ASA Nationals in Roseville(8/31-9/3). We plan on playing ASA Aug. 4/5 & the 18th, with some PSTS mixed in.
Would prefer OFers, but we do have secret plans of building an all 1B/P/C/3B team.
Looking for Non-rated players only. Hit me up for more deets if you're interested.

saintrules

I'll be available for OC play, July 31st-Aug 13th. CF/SS/3B, strong bat. PM for details.

Last edited:

_brudy

Hey guys! looking to start a mens "E" team for tournaments. Looking to Play North OC, South LA County and West Riverside county. So basically from the coast to MoVal, and from Burbank to Huntington Beach. Hoping to start playing late Oct/Nov. If you've wanted to make the transition from League to Tournament play, this team is for you!
We'll be starting at the bottom, so top skill isnt as important as commited players. Let me know if you'd like to know more!

Located in the IE, looking to play at Perris BLD or the Menifee/Murrieta/Temecula area.

Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays.

I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions and first as well.

Motivated to play, looking to play with a squad that wants to play ball, not get drunk and fight the opposing dugout.

SoCalMoose

Addicted to Softballfans
Just getting back into softball after tearing my meniscus. I'm sure I'm rusty, looking to get some BP in to start and eventually get on a team.

I used to play P, C, 1B, some 2B and emergency OF....

If anyone has some BP or even a spot on a low level team let me know.

I live in Brea, work in Ontario. Willing to drive pretty much anywhere in southern California to play.

RoadDog

See you there.
Hey guys! looking to start a mens "E" team for tournaments. Looking to Play North OC, South LA County and West Riverside county. So basically from the coast to MoVal, and from Burbank to Huntington Beach. Hoping to start playing late Oct/Nov. If you've wanted to make the transition from League to Tournament play, this team is for you!
We'll be starting at the bottom, so top skill isnt as important as commited players. Let me know if you'd like to know more!

Interested in joining team if there is still room....LMK

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
Just getting back into softball after tearing my meniscus. I'm sure I'm rusty, looking to get some BP in to start and eventually get on a team.

I used to play P, C, 1B, some 2B and emergency OF....

If anyone has some BP or even a spot on a low level team let me know.

I live in Brea, work in Ontario. Willing to drive pretty much anywhere in southern California to play.

We're hitting Friday at 11 in Eastvale... we try to get together at least twice a week around that time

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Looking for 2-4 guys to play Thursday night league night at the Lake Forest Sports park. $60 for the season, starts Jan 17th. We play mids

RoadDog

Name: Angel sn= RoadDog
Position: 1st base / 2nd base/ Catcher/ Pitcher
Skill level: Rec. / E / D
Dates available: Mon / Tues/ Sun / (some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates )

Playing Location : Socal & OC

DM me and let's talk.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Name: Angel sn= RoadDog
Position: 1st base / 2nd base/ Catcher/ Pitcher
Skill level: Rec. / E / D
Dates available: Mon / Tues/ Sun / (some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates )

Playing Location : Socal & OC

DM me and let's talk.
if you become available on thursday nights, hit me up

Scotth36

Name: Scott sn= Scotth36
Position: 1st base / OF (I'm left-handed)
Skill level: New to Slowpitch (unrated)
Dates available: Mon - Fri (some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates)

I play Saturday mornings in Long Beach (Senior League, Pan-America Park) and Sundays in Huntington Beach so I can sub those nights in those areas if needed just let me know. I've never played coed but would be available for whatever.

Playing Location : I'm fairly new to the area. I live in Seal Beach so I'm thinking the Long Beach/Huntington Beach area. If there's other leagues close, just let me know. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

_brudy

Name: Scott sn= Scotth36
Position: 1st base / OF (I'm left-handed)
Skill level: New to Slowpitch (unrated)
Dates available: Mon - Fri (some weekends available for tourneys depending on dates)

I play Saturday mornings in Long Beach (Senior League, Pan-America Park) and Sundays in Huntington Beach so I can sub those nights in those areas if needed just let me know.

Playing Location : I'm fairly new to the area. I leave in Seal Beach so I'm thinking the Long Beach/Huntington Beach area. If there's other leagues close, just let me know. I appreciate it.

Could use a guy for a tourney this Saturday the 27th in HB. PM me if you can/want to play. It's a rec team and p2p. thanks!

Mystr_E

Name: Eli
Position: OF
Skill level: Rec. 2 years.
Dates available: Saturday.

I play Co-Ed at the Glendale sports complex on Sundays and Mondays. I want to get into some tournament ball on the weekends to play more.