So called Michigan fans

Morris

The Rookie
Not as much fun. I fully expect onefiver to say absolutely nothing here until the game is over.

Morris

The Rookie
Just like you, always wanting something extra. Did you lose your balls in an accident or something? ****

Country469

Just like you, wrong, completely wrong, and then try to make some disparaging remark to overcompensate for a lack of thinking........

WTF would anyone with a brain bet you straight up if they could get points?

Morris

The Rookie
They got their incentive by dropping from #2 to #3 losing to a five loss team. Most bull**** ever, and I wouldn't expect any less from you.

Morris

The Rookie
This was specifically for the couple on here that talk ****. You're like a gnat and my nuts are fruit though, so here you are.

3XC

Big Truss
The Giants aren't as good as their record, and the Browns aren't as bad as theirs. 7 is a lot in the NFL. You might be on to something.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Giants aren't as good as their record, and the Browns aren't as bad as theirs. 7 is a lot in the NFL. You might be on to something.
haven't you ever heard you are what your record says you are? people were saying the texans were the sorriest 6 win team but they whipped the raiders but could not whip the nfl hit men who wear stripes.

likewise the wolverines should have won today but for the stripes who saw to it the home team won instead.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
haven't you ever heard you are what your record says you are? people were saying the texans were the sorriest 6 win team but they whipped the raiders but could not whip the nfl hit men who wear stripes.

likewise the wolverines should have won today but for the stripes who saw to it the home team won instead.

Neither team had a legitimate gripe regardless of who won. Both had countless opportunities. Your defense gave up 213 rushing yards, mostly in the second half and didn't come close to tackling either runner for the OT TD's. Going for it on 4th down was ballsy. Everyone praised Dantonio for running a perfect fake FG against us last week. His team had 3 wins, they had nothing to lose. Going for it on 4th down with a potential playoff position at stake is high risk. If Peppers or anyone on your defense wasn't exhausted and would have tackled Samuel somewhere in the 45 yards he ran to get 8.5 yards we wouldn't be having this discussion. He ran himself out of FG range and no one could tackle him. Same thing on the winning run. Huge hole, no defense to be found.

I do understand the frustration of getting a new coach who is supposed to change the futility and him being 0-2. We went through the John Cooper years.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
i don't have a defense nor do i have a fav college team. i did watch most of the game and what i saw was a bias by the officials towards the home team. it is often that way in football and especially in college games.