Softball backpacks

cheifofsinners

Extra Hitter
Guys and gals, I am thinking about going from a traditional bat bag to a backpack. I typically carry 3 or 4 bats and like to have room for a couple of gloves, some balls and my turf shoes. I'm looking for size and durability without spending a fortune. What are your recommendations? Are there any that you would stay away from??

Tabe10

The Caucasion Sensation
Boombah Super Pack is nice. Holds my 4 bats and plenty of room for all my other stuff. Ton of color options as well.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be the first of many to say Diamond IX3. 4 bats, cleat compartment, plenty of room for 2 gloves and multiple balls in the large compartment, plus a few other compartments to put your goodies. I love mine.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Diamond iX3 is an awesome batpack. holds 4 bats , separate compartment for turfs and other compartments for other things.

Very durable too

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thanks for that link. i guess you could put your shoes in the that drop down compartment it looks like. thats a pretty nice looking bag. does it only have the one J hook? my last two batpacks i've owned are tearing where the J hook meets the bag. i kinda want one with two clips or hooks on the top for better stress/weight relief.

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys and gals, I am thinking about going from a traditional bat bag to a backpack. I typically carry 3 or 4 bats and like to have room for a couple of gloves, some balls and my turf shoes. I'm looking for size and durability without spending a fortune. What are your recommendations? Are there any that you would stay away from??

I have an anderson i'll sell. this one:
AND-BTPK-2.jpg

4 bats, lots of compartments and space. PM me if interested.

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
Diamond IX3 is nice but, I wouldn't say quality is top notch. The elastic around where the bats are held all ripped on mine. Also the shoulder straps are falling apart at the top. Holds a ton of stuff and I like it. I just don't like the durability.

zachd

The Veteran
I can't really recommend the Easton one. It looks nice but the compartment for cleats is somewhat useless.. it's a pain in the ass to get them in and out of there. And if you have some balls or a glove in the main compartment then it's even harder to get shoes in and out because they are squashing the area used for the shoes. Just overall I've never particularly liked it. If you put too much in it other than a glove it gets to where you can't find anything without taking most everything out of it.

I'm thinking of going to a roller bag myself.

Want to buy an Easton batpack :)

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeh zach, that's what i'm talking about. i have a miken that has a cleat compartment that doesnt have a reinforced ceiling, so all the **** i the main compartment falls into the shoe compartment and you have to shove all that **** up before you can put your shoes in. i've had enough of that crap. i think some of the higher end easton backpacks have it to where it's separated.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
post a link when you get them bobby. i was thinking of the superpack, but i know yours will be similar. you should run a backpack/dozen balls bundle. offer free shipping or $10 off or something.