Softball Stuff Stolen

Smitty03

I put the fat in fast
Sometime over the weeekend I had my ball bag and my golf clubs stolen from my vehicle. Altogether about $1300 worth of stuff. The worst part is I keep my dads glove in my bag. He passed away about 6 years ago and ever since then I have always kept his glove with me when I played. Sorry just wanted to vent.

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Sometime over the weeekend I had my ball bag and my golf clubs stolen from my vehicle. Altogether about $1300 worth of stuff. The worst part is I keep my dads glove in my bag. He passed away about 6 years ago and ever since then I have always kept his glove with me when I played. Sorry just wanted to vent.

that ****ty man, I know the glove can't be replaced but do you have insurance at least for the other stuff?

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports
sorry to hear that bro. Good luck on trying to find it. Check on the bay and craigslist.. maybe something will come up.

LFGunner

Addicted to Softballfans
thats a tough one losin that glove thats gotta be worse than all the other stuff that can be replaced sorry to hear that... good luck with getiing it back bro

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
sorry to hear that bro. Good luck on trying to find it. Check on the bay and craigslist.. maybe something will come up.

x2. I've read stories about guys finding their stuff and taking legal action to get it back.

Good luck, and I'm really sorry to hear about you losing the stuff, especially the glove. :(

AveregeJay

Banned User
dont keep your **** in your car............sorry to hear about loseing the glove tho.

Who knows if he was in between games, on his way to a game and made a quick stop.

The don't keep your **** in the car is valid only if leaving it in it overnight.

Sorry for your loss, hopefully your gear turns up soon.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
dont keep your **** in your car............sorry to hear about loseing the glove tho.

i instruct my players to do the same, only because the tools of our (everyone on and off the board who plays the game) trade are expensive and mean a lot to us. as for your gear and it being stolen, that really pisses me off...especially if it was stolen at the park. that's low class and i'm sure anyone on the board would agree that's an auto-beatdown, aka no forgive action. i hope you find your stuff or at least a lead materializes in regards to who might have it - i really hope it's not another player. keep your head up and i'm sure something will surface. - ed

KcCornhead

i snatched my glove from a guy that i caught using MY stolen glove while playing against me....just keep your eyes open Justin it might pop up

FreakShow34

One minute left
Sorry to hear it man ... there was an old glove I saw on Craigslist this weekend, not sure if it's the one you had stolen, but you might take a look there.

Right ... cause it's his fault some ass hat broke into his car :rolleyes:

i snatched my glove from a guy that i caught using MY stolen glove while playing against me....just keep your eyes open Justin it might pop up

People are pretty smart ... I bet that stuff shows up pretty soon.

Smitty03

I put the fat in fast
Thanks everyone. I am checking with my Home Owners today to see if it is covered. The weird thing is it had to be stolen either at the Golf Course I work part time at, IHOP at 3:00 in the morning or my friends driveway. My guess is it is someone who doesn't even know what they have and they sale it for $50-$100. I have checked Craigslist.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Check craigslist, ebay, and any secondhand sporting goods shops (like PIAS). Post signs at the fields that you play at. And post on local message boards.

LineDriver5

Gloves > Bats
Check craigslist, ebay, and any secondhand sporting goods shops (like PIAS). Post signs at the fields that you play at. And post on local message boards.

This... and tell us exactly what you lost, if one of use sees the stuf pop up on CL around us, We'll hunt you down and fix it up....

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Thanks everyone. I am checking with my Home Owners today to see if it is covered. The weird thing is it had to be stolen either at the Golf Course I work part time at, IHOP at 3:00 in the morning or my friends driveway. My guess is it is someone who doesn't even know what they have and they sale it for $50-$100. I have checked Craigslist.

well make sure when you call ur insurance, it was stolen when you car was parked in your garage! ;)

gatesnapper

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck. that sucks.

stuff like that always seems to find its way back to a field. not like a dirtbike that gets parted and painted.

Smitty03

I put the fat in fast
Well I talked to my Homeowners and it is covered. The adjuster is going to call me sometime today. I have a $500 deductable but that is better than nothing.

Here is what was taken.

Miken MV-3 27oz Maxload
Miken Freak DST 27oz Maxload
Miken Freak 98 30oz
Easton Hammer (Can't forget this beast)
Akadema Glove 14" Black leather
Mizuno Glove 14" Brown and Black
Tan First Base Glove. Maybe a Rawlings. It was my dad's and is for a LHT
Blue & Black Roller Bag(Used One Time)

Empire

Shave Balls Not Bats
Well I talked to my Homeowners and it is covered. The adjuster is going to call me sometime today. I have a $500 deductable but that is better than nothing.

Here is what was taken.

Miken MV-3 27oz Maxload
Miken Freak DST 27oz Maxload
Miken Freak 98 30oz
Easton Hammer (Can't forget this beast)
Akadema Glove 14" Black leather
Mizuno Glove 14" Brown and Black
Tan First Base Glove. Maybe a Rawlings. It was my dad's and is for a LHT
Blue & Black Roller Bag(Used One Time)

throw is a few more bats to cover the $500 deductible.. jk of course, insurance fraud is ngtg ;)

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
mona-lisa.jpg

this painting was in the car also.

bmurph

Addicted to Softballfans
mona-lisa.jpg

this painting was in the car also.

lol insurance fraud very gtg, sorry to hear about this nothing i hate more than people who can't pull their own weight and have to take from others.

Last edited:

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports

Check on the daily. They dont know what they have.. they will be selling it.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Karma is a ***** and those *******s will get theirs but it still doesn't make up for the loss of your father's glove. That is truly the suck but I hope some how, some way you get the glove back.

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
isn't insurance a *****.... Something you pay for every month in case you need to use it... And when you need to use it you have to pay for before you can use it again.... Then in most cases if you want to keep the insurance you have to pay even more a month to keep it so that if you need it you can pay to use it again... sheesh...

pnpxtreme

Lights Out Sports

We play at fields that also have little league fields. Some teenage chic got done with practice.. noticed something she wanted in someone car, broke the window out, took something and ran. She was still wearing her jersey. Cops came, asked the coach who number 10 was, and went to her house. Very smart.

DFWLoop

this stuff was stolen from me a while back. my ex- best friend who i have know for 10+ years sold it out of desperation while i was in houston shortly after hurricane ike. by the time i got back, everything was sold on craigslist. funny thing is, a board member bought the og cnt plus as he recognized the pistol grip. did not get it back, sold to a friend of a friend, bat busted......etc...

oh well, live and learn. hope you get your dads glove back buddy.

S6301823.jpg