Softball Stuff Stolen

cwell

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm suprised it will be covered by your homeowner's policy, since it wasnt stolen at your house. Usually your personal property coverage is only covered on your property unless listed specifically on your policy. It should however be covered as a comprehensive claim on your vehicle, both claims are chargeable claims, so it doesnt really matter, but you may have a lower deductible on your vehicle....just a thought

trip

stfu
my jeep was busted into in my driveway last monday.

reaper was stolen and my pitcher's glove i used in highschool/college. left my bag of callaways alone that was right beside the bat bag, left my pro preferred glove alone that was right on top of my bat, left the two pistols i had alone.. just took the damn reaper and glove. i'm in the same boat, $500 deductible. ain't worth it on my end to pay it and get new. did however find my reaper in the town's baseball team equipment shed this morning after a source on the team said there's a bat with skulls on it in the shed in here.. po-leece have been notified, though they could care less. keep an eye out, you'll get it back sooner than later.

riech319

Coach
Most people who take stuff like that desperate which helps finding things sometimes because they just unload them. Me and my wife ran into my parents once someone smashed our window stole her purse right in their driveway. About $4500 in bills i had to straighten out and several hours of missed work. It was 5 minutes tops but people do stupid things. I hope all works out and you get your stuff back atleast your dad's glove.