For Sale SOLD. 2018 ASA Juggys 27oz

Bagz

Bang!!
2018 ASA Juggys 27oz

New with receipt from 4/19
Used one is a NR and game ready for 52s etc!
7-7-19 updated. I cant put my Demon down so NR juggy has to go as well :(
$220 shipped in midwest for both bats

Pics below:

https://imgur.com/a/sR4ZxvB

Last edited:

4xtra

Player/Coach
IdC7IqR.jpg

Rgates8

Can’t believe these haven’t sold. My 18 juggy is outperforming my gamer which is a well broken in black/gold Aftermath. It’s a missile launcher after a bunch of tee work. And that’s with nothing but 44’s. I knew it was gonna be good after watching the BP heroes review video taken in a snowstorm.

Bagz

Bang!!
Deal pending payment for both bats on Thursday..if it falls through I will update Friday.
No, I will not take $110 for the NIW Juggy. I'm in no hurry lol

ShortYellowBus

I think “PayPal ready” is an awesome element to GTG transactions.

Perhaps it’s just me, but all the people who’ve made me wait for “Friday” end up not buying.

Bagz

Bang!!
I think “PayPal ready” is an awesome element to GTG transactions.

Perhaps it’s just me, but all the people who’ve made me wait for “Friday” end up not buying.
I normally dont hold bats but if i know your background or i have an idea about the potential buyer i will hold it. 9/10 it works for me but if not I'll move to the next in line if there is one. I've dealt softball bats for about 15 years on the webz

Bagz

Bang!!
my buddy launched a space x rocket a few weeks back with the 17 ASA juggy ;)...it was beautiful.
Sweet! That bat has to be spitting fire by now..not sure how many more hits you put on it but it was turning into gas before i sent it your way..

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m interested if the deal falls though. Was trying to move something first but that hasn’t gone so well. Lol. Pm me of it falls though please