For Sale SOLD! Demarini ASA DOTD? 26oz 17 juggy, 27oz 18 USA flipper

chile

Bad Ape
full

SOLD 27oz 18 juggy db44 - 200 cuts or so. Solid. No issues. I believe I have the receipt. $90 shipped SOLD

SOLD 26oz 17 asa juggy - unk# hits but solid. No issues. No receipt. $120 shipped SOLD

SOLD 27oz 18 USA Flipper. Maybe 150 hits. Solid. No issues. Bought off Amazon so not sure how that whole receipt will work but you could always get in touch with me for any issue. $135 shipped SOLD

$200 shipped for the ASA Juggy and USA Flipper

$290 shipped for all 3.

Would prefer to sell as a package.

PayPal as friends and family please...

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

dunkky

this weight thing is kinda tricky. i never felt 27 sledge hammer to be too heavy for me. even 27.5 carbon was fine. here comes 26.5 dnam midload in my life. hmm... felt very light. i can swing this all day i thought. then, 26.5 phenix join the family. i was like this feels like chopstick. and i can see my swing speed was noticeably faster, swing smooth thru the zone. lol swing that for a while then picked up dnam again. wait, i don't remember this thing being this heavy. picked up carbon, wow, i can't swing this sledge hammer.

conclusion, it's all about your muscle adapting the different level of resistance and allowing it to work at it. so, if you feel bat is too heavy, don't give up after a few swings. your muscle needs some time, that's all that is.

dunkky

man.. 3 quality sticks under 300. if I have no bats at all, this would be a great pick up for both asa and utrip