For Sale **SOLD**Worth EST XXL 26oz (purple)

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
**SOLD**10 hits max. Returnable with barcode but no receipt.

$230 shipped friends/family or add fees. No trades.6ADC57FE-4583-48EA-8B35-122A078AE4D2.jpegEAB6916E-1B0C-4DC9-95AB-35429AC1D5A2.jpeg6566E21E-B767-491A-8F45-A12167D4BE43.jpeg

Last edited:

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
This is why this site has gone downhill. People want **** for cheap. Thanks for no one buying it here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

chile

Bad Ape
This is why this site has gone downhill. People want **** for cheap. Thanks for no one buying it here ;)

not that we want bats cheap...we just don't want to be gouged for bats that are selling for much less than your asking price. people selling bats on here to turn a profit are what makes the site less than it was...and if you were here 10 years ago or so, you'd know this.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
not that we want bats cheap...we just don't want to be gouged for bats that are selling for much less than your asking price. people selling bats on here to turn a profit are what makes the site less than it was...and if you were here 10 years ago or so, you'd know this.

Uh, that is my bat that sold on eBay. I started it at .99. How is is gouging when there seems to be plenty of people that wanted it?

chile

Bad Ape
Uh, that is my bat that sold on eBay. I started it at .99. How is is gouging when there seems to be plenty of people that wanted it?

it's gouging when you can get an 18 model for less than your asking price...on a board where the going rate is far less than your asking price. good for you that it sold for that on ebay but don't act like it's the site's fault you couldn't maximize your $.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
it's gouging when you can get an 18 model for less than your asking price...on a board where the going rate is far less than your asking price. good for you that it sold for that on ebay but don't act like it's the site's fault you couldn't maximize your $.

Supply and demand pal. Don’t think anyone else had one of these posted for sale recently.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty sure there was no demand at close to that price on here. but good on ya.

Exactly. Cause people here are accustomed to wanting **** for cheap and then bashing others when their price is more than fair. As was my $230 shipped asking price. 4 people bid more than my $230 asking price here AND they paid shipping. So I’d say my $230 shipped was a steal.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
$230 was/is NOT a steal. you're ****ing high to believe that. this thread should be deleted.

Accordingly to my sale price on eBay it is. $30 cheaper is a steal to me. Sorry you’re butt hurt about this. Keep trying to *** other “board bros” down on their prices.

Batalot

I just figure this is not a place to make money and nobody here will over pay like they will on Ebay. The thing with Ebay, is that it's easy to comp. what your item has sold for and then be pretty confident that is what you're going to get. Here, it's a community of pretty savvy people and unless, they are desperate, will not pay what you may think it's worth, especially if you do a comp of it on Ebay. I"m pretty sure a lot of members here could purchase things from other members and re-list it back on Ebay for more money, but that's not the goal. In the end, I'm pretty sure with all the Ebay fee's and Paypal shipping fee's you might have made more money here at $230 plus shipping than on Ebay. What are they 15%.. probably about even I suppose, but then again, I guess no one was going to buy it here.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
I just figure this is not a place to make money and nobody here will over pay like they will on Ebay. The thing with Ebay, is that it's easy to comp. what your item has sold for and then be pretty confident that is what you're going to get. Here, it's a community of pretty savvy people and unless, they are desperate, will not pay what you may think it's worth, especially if you do a comp of it on Ebay. I"m pretty sure a lot of members here could purchase things from other members and re-list it back on Ebay for more money, but that's not the goal. In the end, I'm pretty sure with all the Ebay fee's and Paypal shipping fee's you might have made more money here at $230 plus shipping than on Ebay. What are they 15%.. probably about even I suppose, but then again, I guess no one was going to buy it here.

Who said at $230 I was making money? And again how is it over paying when it’s in line with the going rate for condition? Looks like 4 people wanted to “over pay” then by bidding more than $230.

I have an eBay store so my fees are tremendously lower than others. Nowhere near 15%.

But for someone to come in and immediately say “obo I hope” just because they are butthurt and dont like the price, I say **** you. I’ll go and sell it for more elsewhere and then show I sold it for more. I have no issues with that. You don’t like it, put me on your dont buy list then.

chile

Bad Ape
Who said at $230 I was making money? And again how is it over paying when it’s in line with the going rate for condition? Looks like 4 people wanted to “over pay then” by bidding more than $230.

I have an eBay store so my fees are tremendously lower than others. Nowhere near 15%.

But for someone to come in and immediately say “obo I hope” just because they are butthurt and dont like the price, I say **** you. I’ll go and sell it for more elsewhere and then show I sold it for more. I have no issues with that. You don’t like it, put me on your dont buy list then.

not butt hurt. just trying to offer a hint that you're way off on that here...you sound butt hurt, tho.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
not butt hurt. just trying to offer a hint that you're way off on that here...you sound butt hurt, tho.

Lol! I’m “way off” on my price cause everyone wants **** for nothing on here. It’s common for people on forums. I sell plenty of computer equipment online too and I get the same response on those forums. I know what it’s worth so I price it accordingly. If it doesn’t sell off to the bay if goes where it sells for more. I’m ok with that.

What do I have to be butt hurt about again? Selling it for more than what I wanted for it? If thats butt hurt then yeah, sign me up.

chile

Bad Ape
Lol! I’m “way off” on my price cause everyone wants **** for nothing on here. It’s common for people on forums... I know what it’s worth so I price it accordingly. If it doesn’t sell off to the bay if goes where it sells for more. I’m ok with that....

then why write a post proclaiming your unhappiness with the "less than ebay price" offers you get here and talk about how downhill the site has gone? that's butt hurt. i'll let this go now but i'm sure you won't.

peacemaker

Addicted to Softballfans
If you’re so unhappy with the board and how far it’s gone downhill then why even post here ??? It’s pretty common for items to sell for much less than eBay prices everyone knows that around here. If you post higher than average board prices you’re going to get called out here. Take it with a grain of salt or just do eBay.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
If you’re so unhappy with the board and how far it’s gone downhill then why even post here ??? It’s pretty common for items to sell for much less than eBay prices everyone knows that around here. If you post higher than average board prices you’re going to get called out here. Take it with a grain of salt or just do eBay.

Higher than average board prices huh? Remind me again how many of the same bat in the same condition have sold for $150 or even $200 on here?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Simply said @ $230 or less a 2018 model can be purchased that would include a valid receipt, to each his own but quit frankly what happens on eBay can stay on eBay..

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/asa-bats.1448974/#post-18985900

Here's a similar condition bat that sold for $150 the week prior to yours (although this one is NR). Not trying to say you're wrong or right, just offering some perspective.

and i'm offering perspective as well to the butt hurt people that come in other threads and bash people on prices. i didn't force that ebay user to bid that much. but to say its less than the board average when only 1 has been sold recently (which isn't even the same bat since its a NR) isn't holding much water.