some more SRV5 BP

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
yea i kno the quality of the video sucks, not sure if its because my buddy took it on his phone then sent it to me or what.....but any thoughts? anything helpful?

An yes next time when we go hit ill take a better video!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Good swing bro. You're a big dude and get good hip rotationa. COuld use the legs a bit more. It also looks when you are mi****ting your pulling your head/eyes off the ball to see where it is going right before contact which causes the mi****. That is really the only thing I seen good stuff!

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks! my buddy kinda told me the same thing when he was takin the video...was to use my legs more

Rdd/Easton 10

The Veteran
looks like u role over a lot of balls...next time u hit take ur regular grip and twist ur top hand clockwise a quarter turn. This will help u cut through the ball easier.

lx_2nv

Coach
^Words to live by^

I have no please critiquing - but damn I need an indoor place like that!!!

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
looks like u role over a lot of balls...next time u hit take ur regular grip and twist ur top hand clockwise a quarter turn. This will help u cut through the ball easier.

i kno exactly what you mean!....an yea i norm do but some times it gets away when i do BP...i gotta keep it in my mind to do it EVERY swing!

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
What place are you hitting at? Looks like it might be worth the short drive up

Nacirema85

Addicted to Softballfans
Pro-tip #1. Bend the bill of your hat.

But in all seriousness, it looks like a good swing, except your top hand is coming over.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
You better not abuse the aftermath that way:), nice swings have you ever tried the overlap grip?:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Good swing bro. You're a big dude and get good hip rotationa. COuld use the legs a bit more. It also looks when you are mi****ting your pulling your head/eyes off the ball to see where it is going right before contact which causes the mi****. That is really the only thing I seen good stuff!

Say Wut .......... Ferrari is a big dude :confused: he is only 5 ft 5. :D

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
Pro-tip #1. Bend the bill of your hat.

But in all seriousness, it looks like a good swing, except your top hand is coming over.

Yea u got to work on that a little! Got some kinks yet to work out! Good thing I'm still young!

You better not abuse the aftermath that way:), nice swings have you ever tried the overlap grip?:

Haha I'll try not to an no I haven't. I tried it an it hurt! I got a ribbed batting grip on all my bats due to a "slipping felling" if I don't have it. An don't like it at all

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
That laugh at :20-23 sec was a ball I hit that the guy tried to get away from but ended up tailing into him an hittin him while he was runnin away.....at the the was pretty damn funny!!!!

GET OFF ME BALL!!! Lol

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like you're just up there swinging.. When you're hitting bp work on something, work on where you want to hit the ball - left or right side of the pitcher, 5-6 hole, 3-4 hole. Try and do 10 good swings of each per round.