Some old stamp Eastons banned in ASA...

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
was just gonna post as well

Screenshot_2016-01-22-15-31-41_zpsontbszmy.png

Rega17

'MERICA
Good thing my league doesn't give a **** and still uses 44/375. May snatch a flex up for cheap.

trahlberg

Addicted to Softballfans
It seems that most of (If not all of the) bats on the list have CNT in the bat somewhere. I wonder if the CNT doesn't hold up to the new standards when they redid the stamp a few years ago.

There just jelly that OG extendeds and flexs are on ebay for $650 and they cant GIVE away a bryson baker for 80$ WITH warranty at the end of the season, kuz theyre new bats have NO mass appeal and hold ZERO value. Easton is a terrible inventment TRUST me- LOOK at my sig, i know a little bit, ill NEVER buy another easton again and if they ever ban the srv3 ill go V for Vendetta on their warehouse. Not even a declared date and warning?!?! they really stuck it to the real easton nation heads, sad case, they are. Ive been loyal since c-core redlines and im done with them after this. Now to build a bat rack retirement home for the legends. Sorry if im hardh im a little mad. Just a little. :ban::wtf2::mad:

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Crap....guess I won't be getting $750 for my SCN3 on eBay now!

Guaranteed this is because all of the newer Easton's aren't selling.

Zach36

Addicted to Softballfans
This is like the worst news. Honestly in shock and pissed off at Easton. They won't be getting any new business from me for this, that's for sure.

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
This is clearly an attempt for a money grab. I don't have financial data to back this up but I'm guessing sales are down and they are doing this to help get back on track.

This right here. From the sounds of it Easton pulled, not the other way around. My all time favorite maker just punked out. And I own new stuff. Damn.

Luckily here we play modified ASA so most stuff is allowed. UTrip or ASA sticks with the 52.

Last edited:
So they just took away my favorite bat from use. Ok, I'll buy another ASA bat, but it won't be Easton. Their ridiculously behind in tech. I wouldn't even look twice at their new models when under $100.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been off Easton for awhile and this just solidifies their complete disconnect with their customer base. If you made a decent Asa bat in the last 7 years that didn't take 38000 swings to break or spiral into paper mashay you wouldn't have to pull this nonsense.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been off Easton for awhile and this just solidifies their complete disconnect with their customer base. If you made a decent Asa bat in the last 7 years that didn't take 38000 swings to break or spiral into paper mashay you wouldn't have to pull this nonsense.

This is exactly why I jumped ship years ago. Now, I'm a Demarini guy. But I'd like to try the new Worth Connell.

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
I was back to giving Easton a chance this season and I picked up a few new bats this season....but I think I'm done now. Had a nice SCN3 I was planning on using this season and now that's out the window. Might have to jump on the Miken or DeMarini bandwagon now...

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
This is stupid, OG Extended and Flex's are not even all that relevant with the 52 300 ball. They are still nice but by no means an extra advantage like the Voltage or a first batch freak that was asa approved lol.