Some one please inform me . . .

Pops34

Part Time Player
since when is price check selling or trading . . . had price check thread deleted because I did not have a picture - give me a break!!! Who said I was selling it - just wondering what would be a fair price if I did.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
If you had it in selling forums that would be one legitimate reason it was deleted, no pics would be another imo js

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Maybe go with the hypothetical approach.:rolleyes:
Like say, hypothetically, I had 10 OG Dudley Lightning 12" bats
Five 27oz, three 28oz & two 29oz...what would be a fair price?
I don't have that many anymore so don't blow up my inbox:D

Several years ago they started the picture rule for buying/selling but I
still thought it was ok not to for a price check.

Pops34

Part Time Player
If you had it in selling forums that would be one legitimate reason it was deleted, no pics would be another imo js
Looking for a PC to see if it is worth putting up for sale - besides isn't there a prefix with price check in all the forums. Eh some mod flexing his internet muscles (everyone has them these days)

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
I asked if I could do a price check on one of the big senior boards and they deleted it. I didn't actually do a price check or say what bat I had. I questioned it and that post was deleted, too, and I'm pretty sure they banned me. Oh well. Sure they had their rules.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
The Mohr site was great until it wasn’t, then everyone came here because it was better.
SMOKE

dunkky

Looking for a PC to see if it is worth putting up for sale - besides isn't there a prefix with price check in all the forums. Eh some mod flexing his internet muscles (everyone has them these days)

Well, the rule will not satisfy everyone. Having said that, you along with others and myself might have been victimized by the rule that was made to prevent some people who intend to use it to promote a bidding war. So, i kinda understand where it came from. Therefore, no complaint from me. I can deal with some inconvenience for a good cause.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Unless it's NIW pictures also make it easier to give an accurate price. I've seen way too many bats with "100 hits" and when you finally see the picture, it looks like they played soccer with it in a gravel pit. Of course, they usually reply "the fields I play on are a little rough". Gloves are really bad. I've seen some price checks on gloves that were almost mint until you saw the pictures that it wasn't even close to mint.

Pops34

Part Time Player
Price check is simply that. When one lists it a price and picts are there. People can then choose to buy or not. Right????