Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
Your guys e/rec must be REALLY REALLY bad. Lol. They are certainly not better than our E based on their swings except for the few I mentioned.

Bottom line, he posted a vid of other people swinging it that don't hit the bal as well as him. I'd consider the intended task complete.

I have to agree with this...those guys (with exception of the 2 dudes) will be regular E/Rec tourney players out here as well....

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
That was great video fellas. Its nice to see some regular guys up swinging instead of some major guys . This is how you sell bats.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
If they had better than D swings...might be replacing solar panels...nothing small about those guys.

those houses were like 450+ away lol. that fence back there was about 400' i think and we only 1 hopped it like twice lol even big corey didn't clear it

jkwoody22

League ball huer
We got some talent out here and some knuckleheads lol, but even the single wall e league I play guys hit like that, shoot I had to play against Corey in that league guy could hit a ball 350 with a white steel, younger, older guys can all ball, there are always league teams made up of guys like lord or jokers swing, but the majority of this area has a lot baseball guys that became softball guys, we are fortunate with weather, leagues/fields, so I think that helps, I think huff got what he intended, just normal dudes hitting, that's what I liked about it, not all dudes are huff, larsen etc

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
We got some talent out here and some knuckleheads lol, but even the single wall e league I play guys hit like that, shoot I had to play against Corey in that league guy could hit a ball 350 with a white steel, younger, older guys can all ball, there are always league teams made up of guys like lord or jokers swing, but the majority of this area has a lot baseball guys that became softball guys, we are fortunate with weather, leagues/fields, so I think that helps, I think huff got what he intended, just normal dudes hitting, that's what I liked about it, not all dudes are huff, larsen etc

who are you buddy? do i know you, we're in the same town lol and thanks for the compliment.

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
haha well its good to meet people that are local my friend.

Those fields are tiny. 275 all around. that wood fence back there is 400ish

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I thought about coming out for the demo, I could have made a few people laugh with my 2 cent swing, name is jeremy and play mostly league, complex, Roseville, rocklin, etc, I usually work on Saturdays so I miss a lot, had some mutual teammates, Chris robinson, Braley among others

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
I thought about coming out for the demo, I could have made a few people laugh with my 2 cent swing, name is jeremy and play mostly league, complex, Roseville, rocklin, etc, I usually work on Saturdays so I miss a lot, had some mutual teammates, Chris robinson, Braley among others

right on, any time you wanna come out, feel free dude. nobody cares what your swing looks like…just wanna have a good time

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Huff, just because you play D doesn't mean you are D. :D

You know how you can tell they aren't Rec players? Dudes are hitting without a screen and you aren't flinching. LOL

Bat control separates Rec to Tourney players IMO.

But I got to swing the bat when Jimmyz had it (during Thanksgiving weekend), and I really liked it. I forgot is it going to be all-stamp?

Now if you videotaped a 5'9" Chinese guy swinging a bat with no bat control, that would've been more "average"

jwheelerhuffman

#ifyouaintworkin
Huff, just because you play D doesn't mean you are D. :D

You know how you can tell they aren't Rec players? Dudes are hitting without a screen and you aren't flinching. LOL

Bat control separates Rec to Tourney players IMO.

But I got to swing the bat when Jimmyz had it (during Thanksgiving weekend), and I really liked it. I forgot is it going to be all-stamp?

Now if you videotaped a 5'9" Chinese guy swinging a bat with no bat control, that would've been more "average"

lol i was most definitely flinching. but we never have a net for BP so i goess i'm just used to not having one. The INSAN3 is ASA only.
I'll have to see if i can find a little chinese guy for my next vid somewhere.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
lol i was most definitely flinching. but we never have a net for BP so i goess i'm just used to not having one. The INSAN3 is ASA only.
I'll have to see if i can find a little chinese guy for my next vid somewhere.

I'm not chinese...but it has tribal...so its an islander bat anyway...i'm a little guy...lets make it happen :biggthumpup:

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans

I fit that description!! You can find a video of me putting a few swings w the insan3 on my FB page

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I'm swinging this bat on Saturday. I can get some video if you guys want to see a real rec player.

Btw, great vid Huff. That's exactly what a demo day should look like.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I'm swinging this bat on Saturday. I can get some video if you guys want to see a real rec player.

Btw, great vid Huff. That's exactly what a demo day should look like.

Excuse me beers, but youre like a dude that ate 2 rec players...lol...cant wait for your review too bro...this has had a lot of positive going on...

twinb

Star Player
I'm only 5'7" and I don't hit bombs so if there is ever a SoCal demo I'm in to be the control for this experiment.

Looks like a nice bat!