Some Sad Waiver Options

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
but....nonetheless, here they are:
PPR, only 3 Bench spots, 2QB league, so I got 1 spot for qb on bye.
Some dummy dropped Steven jackson, but I'm 5th on waivers, so I probably won't get him.

My RB: Rice, Tolbert, Jacobs, Blount, Green-Ellis

RB Avail: Steven Jackson, Delone Carter, Hightower, Kendall Hunter....Battle(bye), Moreno(bye)

Wr: I'd be dropping Antonio Brown

Wr Avail: Heyward-Bey, Avant, Hines Ward, James Jones, Jabbar Gaffney, Greg Little(getting the start and coming along in Cle?)...theres a few more in this same category all Stl. wr....lol.

billb013

Lovin' the Boobs
heyward-bey...

little is going to get more snaps, but check out the last 5 weeks of CLE's schedule. Pit x 2, Balt x 2

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
It looks like Im going to have to try to get a RB first since we start a min. of 3 and I have 1 on bye and 2 inj....unfortunately, being 5th waiver means I may not get anybody worth starting. I'm probably going to attempt to drop Jacobs and get either Jackson or Carter and if not, I'll just run an empty spot if I have too and hope my other positions outscore my opponent.

Thats what I did last week.

I'll definitely drop/add for the WR position though.

Thump1

Addicted to Softballfans
It looks like Im going to have to try to get a RB first since we start a min. of 3 and I have 1 on bye and 2 inj....unfortunately, being 5th waiver means I may not get anybody worth starting. I'm probably going to attempt to drop Jacobs and get either Jackson or Carter and if not, I'll just run an empty spot if I have too and hope my other positions outscore my opponent.

Thats what I did last week.

I'll definitely drop/add for the WR position though.

Is Graham available?

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
if you need a rb for this week, get delone carter. he will at least get touches and maybe a goal line plunge td. otherwise, hightower has the eagles, so even if he only gets 30% of the carries, he could produce. outside of that, donald brown (yes that one) will get some decent yardage totals i think because d. carter is an awful blocker and receiving option on passing downs.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Graham got picked up last week...that would be my choice behind Jackson....still cant believe they dropped Jackson....anyway, ya, I didn't think about Brown if I can't get Carter, and some points is better than "0" I suppose....I think I can priorituze Brown last because I doubt anybody is going after him....lol.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Carter is also a break out runner when he gets gets going he's real hard to take down .

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Of those available RBs, Cater is the guy I'd target for this week, and Battle is the guy I'd target ROS. Jacobs is of course the one to drop.

I wouldn't drop Antonio Brown for any of those available WRs.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I ended up getting Carter, which I'm very surprised about. There really wasn't much there rb-wise and I was 6th on the WW...but I'll take it and now that BGE may be out this week, it looks like I'll be starting Rice, Carter, and an Inj. BGE and praying that he plays anyway. Battle went ahead of me.

Jesus...the same chick that dropped Steven Jackson last week, dropped Steven Ridley to pick up Tim Hightower last night...apparently she has no clue BGE is probably out and Hightower is playing backup to Torain...at least I play her this week...lol.

Some other other idiot dropped Ryan Fitzpatrick for Greg Little....this a 2QB league.

I did drop Brown for Gaffney. In our league, Gaffney, at least, has been getting double digit points every week....nothing great, but better 4 and 5 pnt. weeks.

Too bad all of last nights drops go straight to waivers and cant be picked up until next Thursday.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
lol....he will only because I dropped him. If I kept him, he'd do nothing while everybody on waiver blows up....at least thats how it seems to work...my only consolation is that nobody else has him this week either and a bunch of wr on bye got snagged, like Doucet, Baldwin....

Steve Breaston is there now....possible add...he's been on lately.

Some guys on waivers for next week: Sidney Rice, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brandon Pettigrew, Stevan Ridley....