someone school me on gsl

youngguns

Addicted to Softballfans
Just need someone to go over the basics....

Are there "nit" style tourneys where $$ is given away to teams and paid berths?
Are there paid berths given away?
Do u have to play in state to qualify for world?
Is there a certain number of events you must play in?

What in ohio (river city and Columbus mainly) do you have to offer as far as "big" tourneys

Apple

Addicted to Softballfans
Tournaments

We will be posting a schedule for River City real soon. Yes, we will be giving away paid berths and other Cash Awards. Looking forward to a great 2014 Season in Cincinnati.

Buckeye33

Tickets Galore
Just need someone to go over the basics....

Are there "nit" style tourneys where $$ is given away to teams and paid berths?
Are there paid berths given away?
Do u have to play in state to qualify for world?
Is there a certain number of events you must play in?

What in ohio (river city and Columbus mainly) do you have to offer as far as "big" tourneys

Cash is given away in their bigger tournaments, as well as pullovers, etc.

The 2 really big tournaments they have are the Moneyball Madness in late March and the King of the Hill at the end of June. Both these are played at Berliner in Columbus. I believe both of these tournaments had around 60 teams in them. D states had around 20 and D worlds had 48.

You are required to played in 2 GSL tournaments during the year to be eligible for Worlds. I do not believe States HAS to be one of those tournaments. The director may change this I would think but as of right now you do not.

CJ33

Banned User
cash is given away in their bigger tournaments, as well as pullovers, etc.

The 2 really big tournaments they have are the moneyball madness in late march and the king of the hill at the end of june. Both these are played at berliner in columbus. I believe both of these tournaments had around 60 teams in them. D states had around 20 and d worlds had 48.

You are required to played in 2 gsl tournaments during the year to be eligible for worlds. I do not believe states has to be one of those tournaments. The director may change this i would think but as of right now you do not.

x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^

ballump

Addicted to Softballfans
MOJO Moneyball had 125 teams 2014 will be limited to 100. All on turf as Berliner now has 11 turf fields. The KOH will again have 60+ teams. The State tournament is NOT required as one of your ( 2 ) tournies to qualify for Worlds. Also, 'paper roster do not count toward your (2). Hope this helps.