Sonic+ updates

dbantz

Manager
Anyone using it as their gamer? How are they holding up? I just ordered one and can't find much info on it. I ordered a 28.5, which may end up being a log from the few people that have said anything about it. How many swings until it really starts opening up?

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Only 50 cuts w/52cor balls on mine as well.
I thought it hit the 52's really well.

Pretty big end-load for only being a 28.5

dbantz

Manager
I bought one hoping it would take awhile to break in and last awhile also. I wanted something durable to have in my bag.

alteredzx

Bazinga
I have a lot of these. They are my gamers hands down. My NR has well over 1000 swings on it. No rattles, webbing, cracks etc... I have been swinging the one with the return in 40 degree with 47/525 balls. probably has 7-800 swings on it. and not a scratch. These things are awesome. get about 600 swings and it changes gear. It changed sounds around 1000 swings and now the ball just jumps.

the sonic in the video is the one with the return. 7-800 swings. in the 2nd video skip to about 1 minute mark

[ame]http://youtu.be/03MHjBecbbo[/ame].
[ame]http://youtu.be/4vuglQ_5jBk?t=1m[/ame]

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
Im thinking about getting the sonic pus as my gamer but, not sure how it will do with the 52' 300s.

killjoyb

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine has a unknown amount of swings, it just started to webb. But the performance is right up there with the top line of bats.

Last edited:

bpc15

Addicted to Softballfans
Sonic

I have 2 with a 3rd on the way. They have been my gamers since about 300 swings. Take bp with mainly stadiums and has about 1000 swings on it now. Passed this weekend at 300. Bat is unreal can't wait to see what it does when I break it in a little more.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a buddy's that tested at 240!!!! We have put a ton of swings on it and all my Eastons.... They are tanks and get very very nice if you give them the loving they need!!!

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice i ordered it tuesday should be here friday. i got the 27.5 159.99 excellent deal i say!!

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
i got close to 3000 hits on mine... its sick!
be patient with it, it does kick into another gear!

Last edited:

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
i mean thats my opinion. You gotta pick one up before you puchase although i am power hitter i have swung 28's and 30's im working on trying to swing lighter bats.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
I swang a 26.5 last tourney and I fell in love. I am buying this bat for sure, it feels a little on the heavy side but I like how it swung.