Not GTG Sonic625

showtime5

Addicted to Softballfans
Have hime some money well over a month ago if not 2. Said he would ship and did not . Asked for money back and no response tried to get other mods help and got the same response he'll ship this weekend. Still no contact. It's not a lot of money by any means, but it's still the principle of the matter.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
Its been awhile since I have been able to stop by and wanted to provide some info.
Showtime was my SS recipient and I had sent him some TX Whiskey as part of his package, he liked it so much that he contacted me later asking if I could get and send him some more. He offered to buy it but I said I would get him a bottle if he covered shipping. He sent $20 via paypal to cover shipping and I bought a 1.75 liter bottle ($75) I was going to send him.
Well as that happens I get promoted and in turn get assigned multiple new jobs which requires traveling ALOT for work. As most have noted I have not been online in some time. I refunded him the money and also noted that I would still send the Whiskey to him and today it has gone out to him as I stated.
It is my fault for lack of comms and getting this to him but again this was done as a favor with nothing ever being sold to him.

hedge

life takes guts
That's a long assed version of you didn't ship when you said you would. Same bull**** story as every other ngtg

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Who the **** are you to even say anything about this. Yer one sorry ass if your gonna prosecute someone over $20 when the guy was going out of his way to do someone a favor.