SP19FF3 vs SP20WHAM

crumiii

I recently ordered a 27 oz. 2019 FF3 but instead I was sent a 27 oz. 2020 Wham. I'm having trouble finding much info on the Wham. Is it considered a better bat? I bought it on closeout for $149. Did I come out ahead on this purchase or should I send the Wham back and get the FF3 that I actually ordered. Thoughts? TIA

dunkky

better is very subjective. I am no sme on this, but all recent eastons are great performer when it comes to utrip. only significant difference is paint job regardless all the fuzzy technical jargons they throw at you. That's what sales people do.. lol wham i believe has 1oz endload. i have swung my friend's pow, .5 endload.. great bat. keep it, swing away. all eastons crushes hard balls..

crumiii

Thanks for the thoughts. Considering the good price, I think I will just hang on to it and try it out. Sounds like the main selling point is that 1 oz endload.

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
If you were to sell the WHAM you can get a decent penny for it NIW. So you would definitely come out ahead.

WHAM is 12.5" barrel, FF4 tech with a MotherLoad aka 1oz. I have owned the WHAM, BAM and currently game a POW, you can not go wrong with any of the original Comic Series.

Z1k05

Star Player
I would sell that wham ASAP , going to be getting a connection crack early . FF3 you will
Not get that connection crack