Special Shout out to Coach, SBF, Evil Sports, and Demarini!!!

sticknopper

GS Sports
Your likely on an internet connection that is incapable of fully showing my bat speed and strength. 56k doesn't cut it anymore bro. Try Verizon FIOS.

Lmao. Yes that would definitely help I'm sure. But will it help the T. rex arms??

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am glad OP is getting his bats from the store now instead of WHB. I almost shed a tear.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
just because a swing is bad, dont mean it doesnt work. i know several guys who crush with terrible swings. so much playa hatin going on in here.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
I guess my question would have to be, with all the BP you take, why doesn't your swing get any better ?

ktown808

The Unknowns
just because a swing is bad, dont mean it doesnt work. i know several guys who crush with terrible swings. so much playa hatin going on in here.

Gotta agree here...you also see some guys whose swing LOOKS like a good swing but they can't hit for crap.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
tumblr_lz9temAwXs1r7efu5o1_500.jpg

Lord7

Banned User

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lou. I imagine 95% of these dudes with "prettier" swings than me don't have anywhere near as quick as hands or batspeed. I'll take results over form any day of the week.