Special Shout out to Coach, SBF, Evil Sports, and Demarini!!!

elicarter

I don't think he does it for fun...I think he does it so he can get his post count up. You say something and he gets to say something back. IMO.

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
Digging that pitching machine what's the make and model ?

Lord7

Banned User
Digging that pitching machine what's the make and model ?

That's the Iron Mike C82, around $1200 new. It only throws like 15 balls at a time vs. some of their models that throw hundreds. I don't mind the breaks and reloading the balls though, especiall when the price difference is in the thousands.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I see where you are mistaken. Lots of times I post vids of me crushing balls and people think that the pitcher threw me meat balls. Here is the unedited version of that one video I posted... You can see the kind of good balls I am generally thrown to hit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkZ7lSm3w1o

If you are patient enough, eventually they will either throw you a strike or walk you.

whats with the weird home plate thats like 10 feet away from the regular home plate? Is that a co-ed thing?

What happened l7? You moved on to other people. We had something going here and you just walk off like that. Did you get all redassed and are now in the cage pounding some BP thinking "I'll show that guy"?

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
Tard7 does his job well.

picture.php

This^^^^^^^

elicarter

whats with the weird home plate thats like 10 feet away from the regular home plate? Is that a co-ed thing?

It is for no collisions at home. Safety thing. It is a force play on the normal plate if it beats the runner going to the second plate.