Sports55 Customer Service is NGTG

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp

Dubstep : You're Welcome

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
Ok, my take is this - he was outside the warranty, but the company AGREED to take care of it. When they did that, all bets are off for them. Going back on their word makes them look very bitchish. Then, when he got nowhere he said he's going to post something here (which is legitimate - that's what we do here, look out for each other and pass info along good and bad).

They were trying to do a good thing but clearly didn't make it a priority. Then told him to **** himself when THEY didn't come through. Bad business right there.

I will never deal with them. There are too many companies out there with good product that will take care of you the first time they say so.

Just my .02.

however i do iagree with this BUT if the deal wasnt made on SBF feedback is not suppose to givin on such deals, this stuff gets deleted if the deal wasnt made on SBF, and were only hearing the pissed off side of the story

BaySickClothing

The Veteran
My g/f actually had an Apple store rep tell her the equivalent of this....until his mgr got involved and did the right thing. Oh and it wasn't out of warranty, but he said he was 'too busy' to figure out why it wouldn't sync with our pc or mac. Turns out her OS was corrupted in her iPhone 4. What a douche. I hope he lost his job.

Wow sorry to hear that, obviously not what apple is known for

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
U live in Greenwich, OH??

Sometimes.

No, he didn't say he was from Ohio's ****hole.

I dont see the :rolleyes: for sarcasm. lol What do u need?

I know you have been here. That's why it looks like it does.

what's Ohio?

I need 12 full subs, for free.

A state thats weather is ****ting 3/4 of the year. I might have 12 full subs laying around....Lemme check my fridge.

Lmk brawh.

I'm reppin' the 419...straight up non gangsta....i've been to greenwich...i would describe it as "quaint"

Peacock

DBOTY 2011
As it stated on their website:

"Bomber Bag

Pre-Order Bomber Bags for 2011 Today!

Large Quantities will be stocked for the season. Black bags to arrive early April. Colored bags to arrive early May. Free player number embroidered on orders of 10 or more. Add $3 for 2 inch 2 color player number."

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regardless of warranty status, he was out of line. I work for Apple, people come in with iPhones and computers that are out of warranty all the time - so it's cool if I tell them, you're out f warranty, I could make an exception for you, but if you don't like it go **** yourself??

I've got a 1st Gen iPod that has been getting reduced battery life...
I'll stop in on my next trip up to S. Clara :p

On Topic;
I was always under the impression that S55 was buyer beware based on history :confused:

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
I got some buddys that have been waiting 5 weeks probably longer and still haven't received their team jerseys..they're members on here

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
There was not enough clear communication. S55 should have said right away that either they wouldn't honor because it was past the 90 day or that if they did honor, they would need the bag back FIRST. This would have prevented the whole 8 month run-around affair.

The OP should not have threatened with bashing on a public forum, but rather tried to work things out smoothly with S55.

S55 should not have told them to go **** themselves.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
There was not enough clear communication. S55 should have said right away that either they wouldn't honor because it was past the 90 day or that if they did honor, they would need the bag back FIRST. This would have prevented the whole 8 month run-around affair.

The OP should not have threatened with bashing on a public forum, but rather tried to work things out smoothly with S55.

S55 should not have told them to go **** themselves.

Don't judge brawh. I want the truth from S55 before i say anything in this thread.

AMF15

Addicted to Softballfans
ra = return authorization, right? why wasnt it sent back? it sounds like the bag wasnt heavy duty enough for your needs.. move on to one that hopefully is..lesson learned. saying you are going to cry to all the chat board retards was a nice touch tho.. id tell u to F off too. actually i am now.. F off!

jp24

Band
ra = return authorization, right? why wasnt it sent back? it sounds like the bag wasnt heavy duty enough for your needs.. move on to one that hopefully is..lesson learned. saying you are going to cry to all the chat board retards was a nice touch tho.. id tell u to F off too. actually i am now.. F off!

Stay classy U of Miami. Seriously, I wouldn't expect anything less from a Hurricane fan. The majority of them are classless dbags.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Excluding the last (two) sentences, he is absolutely right though.

I see your point but if this has really been going on for 8 months then S55 should have either refunded his money or been compensated for it somehow. He bought the bag and obviously at the time S55 felt it was in their best interest to give him a new bag but if they weren't going to have them in stock then he should be allowed to keep the bag until they have the replacement in stock especially if it's going to be 8 months turnaround. There isn't one of you that if you had gotten a RA# 8 months ago that wouldn't be pissed off about this and expected to have this settled months ago. Whether it was in warranty or not they issued him a RA# which means he is now entitled to a replacement. After all this and knowing what I know from before I will never deal with S55 ever...

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Everybody knows this.

map-of-east-west-Germany.gif

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
I can understand the part of ****ing himself being overboard, BUT the OP also didn't send his bag in, then got all bitchy about it, made the threat and then was told to **** himself. Big difference between doing everything right as a customer and being told to **** himself and acting like a jackass and then crying about being told to **** himself.
I have never dealt with Sports55, most likely never will, but I don't see them being terribly out of line here.

Agreed..... I wouldn't not buy from them from this post.

Hell, they were willing to warranty a bag out of warranty. This in itself is extra service. Just because you wanted it your way all the way doesn't mean they have bad customer service (wanted your cake and to eat it too... won't send the bag back till you get a new one.).

Should he have told you to go **** yourself... no, but that is what you get when you push people's buttons long enough when they have already gone out of their way to help you out. Why was it so hard to send the bag back in? Would you expect a bat company to send you a warranty return before you sent your bat back in? I didn't think so. In fact, it still seems like he IS still willing to get you another bag if you simply return the old one. The dude is patient, but people can only get pushed so far before they snap.